Pull Factors Affecting Women Entreprenuers

sunandaC

Pull factors are those which encourage women to become entrepreneurs. These include desire to do something new in life, need for independence, availability of finance, concessions & subsidies.

Ambitions of Women Entrepreneurs: Ambitions or Aspirations motivate people, activice them, broaden their vision and make the life meaningful. Ambition is an index of one’s own resourcefulness. The intensions & initiative of a man are directed by his ambitions. The biggest obstacle to progress in India is considered to be the lack of ambition of her (India’s) people.

The entrepreneurs were asked to rank two applicable ambitions in the order of importance. The ambitions indicated by them were rated by weighted score by according two points to the ambition ranked first & one point to the ambition ranked second.

Pull factors are those which encourage women to become entrepreneurs. These include desire to do something new in life, need for independence, availability of finance, concessions & subsidies.

Ambitions of Women Entrepreneurs: Ambitions or Aspirations motivate people, activice them, broaden their vision and make the life meaningful. Ambition is an index of one’s own resourcefulness. The intensions & initiative of a man are directed by his ambitions. The biggest obstacle to progress in India is considered to be the lack of ambition of her (India’s) people.

The entrepreneurs were asked to rank two applicable ambitions in the order of importance. The ambitions indicated by them were rated by weighted score by according two points to the ambition ranked first & one point to the ambition ranked second.

Hey sunanda, as per my view there are many factors which can affect women entrepreneurs. BTW, i am uploading a document which will describe and explain all these factors in more detail. So please download my presentation and check it.

Attachments

• Factors Affecting Women Entreprenuers.pdf
    338.3 KB · Views: 0