project on Microentreprenuership

I have project on Microentreprenuership....for which we have done survey in belapur market.. to learn the status of vegetable vendors and hawkers in that area.. now we have to prepare a report..so if u have innovative ideas regarding the project report writing then they are welcome.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
Re: help!!!!

do share us your survey stratagy and performa of doing so.......what was yhe outcome of it....then only somthing can be derived of it.....

Re: help!!!!

we did a survey to gain an insight into there life style.. we prepared a questionnaire consisting of question like why do you do this work?? how much income do you contribute?? do u work in networks or individuaaly ?? are policeman and muncipalty problem for you. do you have any microcredit facilities.. ..?? do politicians help you?? etc..

bhautik.kawa

I have project on Microentreprenuership....for which we have done survey in belapur market.. to learn the status of vegetable vendors and hawkers in that area.. now we have to prepare a report..so if u have innovative ideas regarding the project report writing then they are welcome.

Hey Vidula,

Here i am sharing information on Micro and Small Enterprise Upgrading in the Philippines. Please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Micro and Small Enterprise Upgrading in the Philippines.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Hey vidula, from my point of view, a microentrepreneurship is regarded a small company hiring nine people or less, and possess a capital resource of less than 3,000,000. Well, i am also uploading a document for giving the more detailed information on microentrepreneurship.

Attachments

• Microentreprenuership.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 2