Hi There, Notes on entrepreneurship

suchitaacharekar

Hey Vijith,
first of all thanks for the notes that u've posted. secondly u've got a really nice name. Well i checked out the notes u've posted, but thelinks wont open, guess some probs wid it. neways it was so nice of u to post it.
thanks once again.

suchitaacharekar

Hey Kartik,

i did try and open those those links at first also n now also but still its not opening. the e-books u suggested hav expired coz they hav not been viewed much and have been deleted. so let me know wat m i supposed to do.
Buh bye.

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
thnx suchi , will try to get some notes for entrepreneurship ... as soon as possible...

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
which ebooks dear ? Click on the links i gave above . You have to download the attachments. Its very simple . Talk to someone on the shoutbox if you have any problems doing that.

suchitaacharekar

. Analysis of Business Opportunities :- By Vaibhav Kothari

. Concept of Entrepreneurship & the Emergence of the Entrepreneurial Class : By Prof Dsouza

. Entrepreneurship Theories : By Anonymous

. Question Bank for Entrepreneurship : By Milind Gandhi

. Concepts and Emergence of Entrepreneurship : By Manish Vyas

. Theories of Entrepreneurship : By Manish Vyas

these links dont open up wat m i supposed to do for it. will u let me know. i'm really tired of trying to open these links.

ripla

give me ur email address.. i m hema my email is no email id please

Last edited by a moderator:

jamanimansi

hey i am not able to open the links please do something if any body has notes on risk in self emloyment or starting a new venture in entrepreneurship lese post here

bhautik.kawa

Re: Hi There, Notes on Entrepreneurship

Hi there guys,
if sum1 cud help wid the notes of entrepreneurship, i'll really be obliged and thankful for the same.
plz if anyone does hav it forward it on the website.

Hey Suchita,

Here i am up-loading Study on Entrepreneurship - Introduction, Tools, Factors and Barriers, please check and download from attachment.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Study on Entrepreneurship - Introduction, Tools, Factors and Barriers.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 0