Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT > Elements Of Logistics

Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain

Discuss Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain within the Elements Of Logistics forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category; Hi! this is my project for 100mrks.. Dabbawalla's:Simply Complex.. in this project i have done extensive research to get this ...

Dabbawalla's:Simply Complex
Old
 (1 (permalink))
karma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura about

Founder at Styleos retail
Management Paradise Newbie

Thumbs up Dabbawalla's:Simply Complex - January 24th, 2006

Hi! this is my project for 100mrks.. Dabbawalla's:Simply Complex.. in this project i have done extensive research to get this project ready...and some pics in the end are not kept due to size problems...if you need them then feel free to mail me.(email address in project) newayz please feel free to comment on this project. any comment would be appreciated and depreciated accordingly. just jokin..

p.s: its just 3 mb (worth downloading)
================================================== =======================
Description Of Project By Admin :

Dabbawalla's - Simply Complex is an excellent 150 page project on the logistics of Indian brainchild of the Dabbawallas. Dabbawalla's are internationally acclaimed for their Six sigma technique of faultless operations of handling the tiffin boxes through local trains of mumbai.

The project covers the whole operation of dabbawalas with illustrated pictures to give the reader a clear view of the project . All in all, worth download !!

================================================== =======================

i will love to have your feedback on my project..
and dont forget to write the grade you would like to give ... or just rate the thread

Direct Download Link

Got a nice host for the file....

tAKE cARE
Advertisements

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
::Karma::

Last edited by kartik; April 8th, 2006 at 09:02 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to karma Send a message via MSN to karma  
Friends: (0)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain - January 24th, 2006

not able to download the file.... can u upload it in www.megaupload.com or www.rapidshare.com.

Friends: (4)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
karma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura about

Everything done properly thru external storage... the mp uploading and storage system is not working properly for huge files, i think

Old
 (4 (permalink))
Vishal Bhawsinghka
vishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant future

vishal_1986
Management Paradise Member

Institute: XLRI

I got it downloaded @ vijith... and hey KARMA.. project is awesome..it rocks man...gr8 goin...
Friends: (8)
Old
 (5 (permalink))

Red face Re: Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain - January 24th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_1986
I got it downloaded @ vijith... and hey KARMA.. project is awesome..it rocks man...gr8 goin...
thanx vishal and also
do some grading
O-outstanding
A
B
C
D

Old
 (6 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma
thanx vishal and also
do some grading
O-outstanding
A
B
C
D
Doesnt go that way karma... Here we will use the " RATE THREAD" option seen above . So that you get a average overall rating

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
Old
 (7 (permalink))

Smile Re: Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain - January 24th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik
Doesnt go that way karma... Here we will use the " RATE THREAD" option seen above . So that you get a average overall rating
Quote:
Originally Posted by karma
i will love to have your feedback on my project..
and dont forget to write the grade you would like to give ... or just rate the thread
yea re i ve already posted tht

Old
 (8 (permalink))
nick18_in
nick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to behold

Student of MBA at Thakur Institute of Management Studies
Mumbai, Maharashtra

HI buddy...

Your report is really great man..
i had a presentation.. just passing it on for u all...

This is the orginal presentation of dabbawala's.. but its part, if someone has the full, please pass on the same....

Hope u all benefit from it....

take care
Attached Files
File Type: zip DabbawallasofMumbai.zip (178.6 KB, 341 views)

Best Regards,
Nikhil Gadodia
Consultant -->

Consultant -->

Consultant -->

My Blogs
HR Related :

Mixture :

Last edited by nick18_in; January 25th, 2006 at 01:54 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to nick18_in Send a message via MSN to nick18_in Send a message via Skype™ to nick18_in 
Friends: (1)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (9 (permalink))
nick18_in
nick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to beholdnick18_in is a splendid one to behold

Student of MBA at Thakur Institute of Management Studies
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain - January 25th, 2006

Hi all..

This is an awesome article from Rediff...

-->>What you can learn from a dabbawalla

http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2006/jan/25dabba.htm

do read it.. it will be of great help to ya all..

take care..

Best Regards,
Nikhil Gadodia
Consultant -->

Consultant -->

Consultant -->

My Blogs
HR Related :

Mixture :
Friends: (1)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Re: Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain - April 7th, 2006

The project link is no more active.

I would request KARMA if he could upload the project again on mp server this time as to students would be able to dwnld project..

Thnxz
Bhavin

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

Friends: (3)