CSCP Study Material - Looking for and unable to find

sam_tandon

Hi folks,

Requesting for your help in finding CSCP study material (hard copy, online tests, ebooks etc.). I have been trying to find it on the forums and projects section here but since I am new here, I am sure I am not doing it right. I was able to track down the course content available at nitie campus but it is dated 2012 which I believe is a little too dated. A more recent, maybe 2014 if not 2015, content would be most welcome.

Can anyone direct me to the right post/place where I can find the content?

About me: I started out as a programmer and after much wrangling, hand wringing and an MBA to add, I have moved to the Business Operations side of things. After 9 years of work experience, there is much to learn and still more to do.

Thanks,
Sameer

Hello Sameer, Welcome to Managementparadise.com.

This is the biggest online community, where students like you and me share valuable information. Here, is the attachments related to your queries, just click on the attachments. If you need any information, just feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• RWSC-CSCPConcepts.pdf
    141.5 KB · Views: 19
  • RWSC-CSCPFree100.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 31

sam_tandon

Hi Bhoopendra,

Thanks for sharing those documents. Much appreciated!
What I was actually looking for were the CSCP modules (there are 3 in the latest iteration).

I am willing to buy them at a fair price but the nitie campus has dated modules from 2012 which will not suffice. If there is an online link to download from it would be excellent and the next best option is if someone knows of a place where I can buy more recent hard copies of the material.

Thanks,
S

cool_vikky999

Hi folks,

Requesting for your help in finding CSCP study material (hard copy, online tests, ebooks etc.). I have been trying to find it on the forums and projects section here but since I am new here, I am sure I am not doing it right. I was able to track down the course content available at nitie campus but it is dated 2012 which I believe is a little too dated. A more recent, maybe 2014 if not 2015, content would be most welcome.

Can anyone direct me to the right post/place where I can find the content?

About me: I started out as a programmer and after much wrangling, hand wringing and an MBA to add, I have moved to the Business Operations side of things. After 9 years of work experience, there is much to learn and still more to do.

Thanks,
Sameer
for APICS CSCP, CPIM & CLTD 2020 material you can connect on [email protected]