MIS in Supply Chain Management

sid1585

Fierce competition in today's global markets, the introduction of products with shorter life cycles, and the heightened expectations of customers have forced business enterprises to focus attention on, their supply chains.
This has been made easier by the use of software for managing the demand and supply chain. Using supply chain software, a manufacturer can communicate with his suppliers constantly about the raw materials required for production. This enables the supplier to plan and supply the raw materials according to the manufacturer’s demand. On the other hand, demand chain software provides the channel members and the employees of a manufacturer with accurate and up-to-date information about the goods and services available with the manufacturer, their prices, the distributors and the suppliers in a particular region.

Attachments

• 18992076-MIS-in-SCM-Project-Report.doc
    413.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:

amey.chandratre

Thnks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ritzee

hey bro m ritesh doing 2 sem mba.
we have a project on mis. plz help with the topic and anything that workz in mis
thank you

kimosheko

Thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot this article is very important form me and it will help me in my graduation project.