MB0044 - Production and Operation Management

Hello guys i am looking for MB0044 - Production and Operation Management require Solution of Following Questions?

Q1 - State the important considerations for locating an automobile plant.,
Q2. Explain Essentials of Project Management Philosophy.

dharmikmoni

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello guys i am looking for MB0044 - Production and Operation Management require Solution of Following Questions?

Hello jagruti,

Can you please Check Following Attachment. I share copy of MB0044 - Production and Operation Management.

Hope its helpful for you.

Attachments

• MB0044 - Production and Operation Management.docx
    19.2 KB · Views: 17
Meaning of Production Management

(i) In the words of Mr, E.L. Brech:

“Production Management is the process of effective planning and regulating the operations of that section of an enterprise which is responsible for the actual transformation of materials into finished products.” This definition limits the scope of production management to those activities of an enterprise which are associated with the transformation process of inputs into outputs. & the definition does not include the human factors involved in a production process. It lays stress on materialistic features only.

Meaning of Operation Management

Operations management is an area of management concerned with overseeing, designing, and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods or services.

Hey jagruti, i have the answer of one of your query and i am going to share it with you so that you can use it in your project. Well, i am uploading a document which would give you detailed information necessary for locating an automobile plant.

Attachments

• considerations for locating an automobile plant.pdf
    31.9 KB · Views: 1