Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Effective Methods Of Communication (EC).

Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used!

Discuss Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! within the Effective Methods Of Communication (EC). forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Hey guys ! As you can all see I'm new to this forum but I am very glad to have ...

Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Loki Cervantes
lokicrv is an unknown quantity at this point

lokicrv
Student of Bachelor in Languages at Aarhus University
Arhus, Arhus

Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - December 1st, 2010

Hey guys !

As you can all see I'm new to this forum but I am very glad to have found it. Since most of you people here are professionals I would like to ask you a question of my own. How would you analyse a company's annual report in terms of communication strategies ? More clearly, what would you look after if you had to analyze such an annual report in the above mentioned terms. What communication strategies would you look for, what are the most common used??

Well, I guess there's more than one question to the topic:P. Hope there are people among you who can help me with these questions !

Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Hinduja Kamisetty
hindujakamisetty1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

hindujakamisetty1987
Student of MBA at vignan university
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - December 1st, 2010

hi welcome to management paradise...well, i m also new to this site like u.i m just sharing da knowledge wat i know.annual reports can be analysed through companies debt and equity ratios and by ratio analysis.financial health of a company can be analysed through returns and avarage returns...mainly its leverage matters in the analysation
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Loki Cervantes

lokicrv
Arhus, Arhus

Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - December 4th, 2010

I am trying to analyze the an. rep. in terms of communication strategies . but thx anyway
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - December 4th, 2010

communication should include why i should keep invested in this stock.

basically a swot communicated in the right way that predicts growth and greater returns on investment than other sectors or competitors.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Loki Cervantes

lokicrv
Arhus, Arhus

Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - December 8th, 2010

Yes Kartik Raichura, you are right, because that's one of the purposes of the annual report. It's a good point and I thank you for it .
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Ankan Ghoshal
richaritwika is an unknown quantity at this point

richaritwika
Student of MBA at FOSTIIMA Business School, New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi

Thumbs up Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - December 14th, 2010

Here is a brief from my side :

Purpose of the annual report
  1. To report on the stewardship of the company by the direction and management over the previous year.
  2. To educate and inform shareholders (potential as well as current)
  3. To report on performance during the period under review and put that performance in context
  4. To explain the objectives of the company
  5. To outline strategy and future direction
  6. To fulfil legal and regulatory responsibilities

Many companies see the annual report as an opportunity to build their corporate reputation with a wider group of stakeholders and showcase their company to customers, prospects, staff, partners and their local community.

They also view them as marketing tools for consumers as well as investors. Therefore, most annual reports are professionally produced, containing color, graphics, easy-to-read headings and sections, and easy-to-understand charts and graphs.

It is part of a continuous management cycle that involves reviewing actual results against stated intentions, and then feeding back into the next cycle of direction-setting, planning, implementation and review.

Hope this will be helpful.

Cheers

Student : FOSTIIMA Business School
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Amol Phadatare
phadatare is an unknown quantity at this point

phadatare
Student of MBA at MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - March 8th, 2011

Auditors report is also useful in getting insight of company
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Bhautik Kawa
bhautik.kawa is on a distinguished road

bhautik.kawa
Community Manager at ManagementParadise.com
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Annual report analyzed in terms of what communication strategies are used! - February 17th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokicrv View Post
Hey guys !

As you can all see I'm new to this forum but I am very glad to have found it. Since most of you people here are professionals I would like to ask you a question of my own. How would you analyse a company's annual report in terms of communication strategies ? More clearly, what would you look after if you had to analyze such an annual report in the above mentioned terms. What communication strategies would you look for, what are the most common used??

Well, I guess there's more than one question to the topic:P. Hope there are people among you who can help me with these questions !

Hey Member,

I got a document which will give more detailed explanation on the communication strategies.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf communication strategies.pdf (1.14 MB, 0 views)

1.READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING.REFER FAQS.
2.USE SEARCH OPTIONS.DO NOT ASK FOR PROJECTS.
3.DO NOT POST YOU MAIL IDS.
4.CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON TO THANK A PERSON.
5.DO NOT POST REGARDING HOW INFORMATIVE/HELPFUL A THREAD WAS, RATE IT.
6.POST IN CORRECT SECTIONS.DO NOT SPAM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|