Akshataa

Please can some one give me project on Communication technology & its importance on office procedure & automation.I have taken SAP at technology now please give me a detail abt a company using it.How effectively has it used it & wht was the cost?wht was the profit after using it & wht was the change in turn over after using it.Plz reply ASAP i need it by 2day or 2morow afternoon.I request plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If u have some other technology with same points answering it i will change but plz reply......

Please can some one give me project on Communication technology & its importance on office procedure & automation.I have taken SAP at technology now please give me a detail abt a company using it.How effectively has it used it & wht was the cost?wht was the profit after using it & wht was the change in turn over after using it.Plz reply ASAP i need it by 2day or 2morow afternoon.I request plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If u have some other technology with same points answering it i will change but plz reply......

Hi akshataa, as i read that you need project on business communication, that is why i am uploading a document or project which will help you to meet your requirement. I think business communication is target oriented and it is limited to paper work, telephone calls for sharing and promoting the data regarding their products or services.

Attachments

• businesscommunication.ppt
    2.5 MB · Views: 1

HEy akshataa, as you asked for the information on importance of communication in office or workplace so i found out some importance regarding that and sharing with you. So i am uploading a document and would like you to download it and check it.

Attachments

• importance of Communication technology.pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 0