Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Effective Methods Of Communication (EC).

managing college stress

Discuss managing college stress within the Effective Methods Of Communication (EC). forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hey frnds i am uploading a complete information on how to manage college stress . have a look and comment ...

managing college stress
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Tanns Shah
TANNS is an unknown quantity at this point

TANNS
Student of Banking & Finance
Delhi
managing college stress - April 8th, 2010

hey frnds i am uploading a complete information on how to manage college stress . have a look and comment .
Advertisements

Attached Files
File Type: ppt ManagingCollegeStress.ppt (1.08 MB, 7 views)

Last edited by abhishreshthaa; June 1st, 2010 at 01:56 PM..

Friends: (0)
Re: managing college stress
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Re: managing college stress - January 15th, 2016

Well bro, there are many steps you can take to reduce your stress and get relaxed. My believe is that you can reduce your stress by doing Yoga and i am big supporter and promoter of Yoga exercise. I have applied it in my own lifestyles and felt very relax and energy within me.
Friends: (0)