Non Violent Communication

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Non Violent Communication - what do you think about this method?

Have you heard about Non Violent Communication The Center for Nonviolent Communication ? I find it an extremely useful tool for management purposes, training and development, both on a professional and personal level.

Simply put, Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a way of relating to ourselves and others, moment to moment, free of past reactions. By learning to identify your needs and express them powerfully, as well as to bring understanding to the needs of others, you can stay connected to what is alive in you and create a life that it is more fulfilling.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CONCEPT?

Non Violent Communication - what do you think about this method?

Have you heard about Non Violent Communication The Center for Nonviolent Communication ? I find it an extremely useful tool for management purposes, training and development, both on a professional and personal level.

Simply put, Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a way of relating to ourselves and others, moment to moment, free of past reactions. By learning to identify your needs and express them powerfully, as well as to bring understanding to the needs of others, you can stay connected to what is alive in you and create a life that it is more fulfilling.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CONCEPT?

Hey vikram, thanks for sharing such a nice information on non violent communication and i am really impressed by your effort. I am also uploading a document where you would find more related information and i am sure you would like it.

Attachments

• english-non-violent-communication-jpic.ppt
    6.2 MB · Views: 0