Effective Communication in Sales

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla

The success or failure of anything in life especially business depends largely on one’s ability to actively listen and effectively communicate one’s unique value proposition. Some of the skills needed for active and effective listening are:

Attending
A: Eye contact
B: Posture
C: Gesture

Five steps to attentive listening
Squarely face the person
-Open your posture
-Lean towards the sender
-Eye contact maintained
-Relax while attending
-Paraphrasing

What are the other things that the salesman should take into account while dealing with a customer?

bhautik.kawa

The success or failure of anything in life especially business depends largely on one’s ability to actively listen and effectively communicate one’s unique value proposition. Some of the skills needed for active and effective listening are:

Attending
A: Eye contact
B: Posture
C: Gesture

Five steps to attentive listening
Squarely face the person
-Open your posture
-Lean towards the sender
-Eye contact maintained
-Relax while attending
-Paraphrasing

What are the other things that the salesman should take into account while dealing with a customer?

Hello Vikram Chawla, Nice work!

It was really appreciable and i am sure it would help many people. Well, i found some important information Effective Communication in Sales and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• SN00600.pdf
    728.1 KB · Views: 0

jitenmazee996

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Effective communication in sales is crucial for building rapport, understanding customer needs, and closing deals successfully. Here are key strategies:

Attentive Engagement: Devote full attention to the customer, grasp their needs, and respond considerately, cultivating trust and authentic interest.

Articulate Value: Clearly elucidate product benefits using language that resonates, showcasing how the offering precisely addresses the customer's requirements.

Cultivate Empathy: Grasp the customer's viewpoint, exhibit empathy, and position your product as a tailored solution to their challenges.

Encourage Dialogue: Pose open-ended questions, inviting customers to share insights. This not only yields valuable information but also fosters active engagement.