How important is a good communication strategy to employee "engagement"?

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla

We see and hear a lot about creating "engaged" workforces or "engaging" employees. How important is an internal branding or communication strategy to creating this?

Can it be accomplished one on one or does it really need to occur systemically at the "corporate" level?

Share your views...

bhautik.kawa

We see and hear a lot about creating "engaged" workforces or "engaging" employees. How important is an internal branding or communication strategy to creating this?

Can it be accomplished one on one or does it really need to occur systemically at the "corporate" level?

Share your views...

Nice work Vikram!

It was really appreciable and i am sure it would help many people. Well, i found some important information Communication and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• communication strategy.pdf
    367.4 KB · Views: 1

jitenmazee996

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
A good communication plan is essential for raising employee engagement. Open and honest communication promotes inclusion, trust, and alignment with company objectives. Employees feel engaged and appreciated when they are aware of the goals, updates, and advancements of the organization. In addition to giving workers a forum to voice problems or suggestions, regular communication also builds employee empowerment and engagement. A well-implemented communication plan also guarantees that staff members are aware of their responsibilities, standards, and the organization's overarching goal. This knowledge raises morale, a sense of belonging, and work satisfaction—all important elements of long-term employee engagement. To put it simply, a strong communication plan is essential to building a productive and inspiring workplace.