kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Post your questions and queries for Econometrics or help others by replying to this topic

A.J.

Maverick
The first and the last link aren't working, Kartik.

Please upload those files again, preferably on MegaUpload, instead of Rapidshare.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I dont have it on my PC buddy.. these notes are from google search ;) . Wil try to get more for u.

A.J.

Maverick
Oh alright, no problem.

Though in case you come across any file, please upload it on absolutely *anything*, except for that cr@ppy rapidshare. It doesn't even allow you to resume broken downloads....

Thanks for the stuff btw...

rozinahamid

Kartik,
Can you please reload teh Econometrics notes. I need them please. Also, if by any chance you have Manegerial Economics I and II notes also, kindly load them too. Also, reply me if you are able to load any subjects, I would check right away.

Thanks a lot and appreciate your help !!

megs_bhartiya

HI THANKS IT HELPED A LOT I ACTUALLY NEEDED IT HI I AM FROM HR COLLEGE STUDYING IN TYBMS BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES. I HAVE TAKEN ECONOMETRICS AS MY OPTIONAL SUBJECT. AND IT HELPED ME A LOT THANKS I WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOIU WHENEVER I CAN

megs_bhartiya

HI THANKS FOR SENDING THE DOCUMENTT IY HELPED A LOT I AM FROM HR COLLEGE STUDYING IN TY FOR BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENTS STUDIES
THANKS ONE AGAIN I WILL TRY AND RETURN YOUR FAVOUR IN ONE OR THE OTHER MANNER

megs_bhartiya

HI THANKS IT HELPED A LOT I ACTUALLY NEEDED IT HI I AM FROM HR COLLEGE STUDYING IN TYBMS BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES. I HAVE TAKEN ECONOMETRICS AS MY OPTIONAL SUBJECT. AND IT HELPED ME A LOT THANKS I WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOIU WHENEVER I CAN TELL ME WHICH BOOKS TO GO TROUGK FOR ECONOMETRICS

ani60dbr

plz post ur files in MIHD.net it is free for download resume of broken links plus no waiting time.

thanks in advance

ani60dbr

a rrequest to all my brothers & sisters of this forum,

plz upload ur files here directly or

for big size files upload it on mihd.net & not rapidshare bcoz mihd has resumable no limit download facility.