Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Econometrics ( Ecotrix )

Help with applying an econometric paper $$$ ASAP

Discuss Help with applying an econometric paper $$$ ASAP within the Econometrics ( Ecotrix ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; I'm trying to adapt an existing econometric paper that calculates market power and bundle pricing to a VERY simple model ...

Help with applying an econometric paper $$$ ASAP
Old
 (1 (permalink))
westcoastr
westcoastr is an unknown quantity at this point

westcoastr

Help with applying an econometric paper $$$ ASAP - February 11th, 2010

I'm trying to adapt an existing econometric paper that calculates market power and bundle pricing to a VERY simple model of each firms' pricing power.

While I have a basic MBA-level knowledge economics, I am pressed for time to understand the econometrics in the paper and adapt it to my needs.

Grade students are fine...shoot me a PM if interested. should be no more that 2 hours of work $100.

Serious time deadline here.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Help with applying an econometric paper $$$ ASAP
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Help with applying an econometric paper $$$ ASAP - April 28th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastr View Post
I'm trying to adapt an existing econometric paper that calculates market power and bundle pricing to a VERY simple model of each firms' pricing power.

While I have a basic MBA-level knowledge economics, I am pressed for time to understand the econometrics in the paper and adapt it to my needs.

Grade students are fine...shoot me a PM if interested. should be no more that 2 hours of work $100.

Serious time deadline here.
Hey friend,

Please check attachment for New Tricks for Econometrics, so please download and check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf New Tricks for Econometrics.pdf (453.5 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)