Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) > Discuss about leading banks and insurance companies

bank charges removed for withdrawing cash from another atm

Discuss bank charges removed for withdrawing cash from another atm within the Discuss about leading banks and insurance companies forums, part of the Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) category; can any body help me out in figuring out that how banks will be benefitted by removing charges of withdrawing ...

bank charges removed for withdrawing cash from another atm
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Rounak Jain
rounak_jain1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

rounak_jain1985
Student of Science and Engineering at B.M.S college of engineering
Bengaluru, Karnataka

bank charges removed for withdrawing cash from another atm - January 28th, 2009

can any body help me out in figuring out that how banks will be benefitted by removing charges of withdrawing cash from another atm . now anyone can withdraw cash from any atm and 20 rs charges will be waived of from 1st april .
1.in my opinion banks with maximum atm will be at loss and banks with less atm with get the benefit as they dont have to invest in atm setup anymore.

2.no bank will further take inititative for setting up of atm they all will wait for another bank to open then the progress will come at halt.

your suggestion will be appreciated please your ideas and opinion are welcomed
Advertisements

Friends: (0)