Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) > Discuss about leading banks and insurance companies

Banking Project - Need Help !!!

Discuss Banking Project - Need Help !!! within the Discuss about leading banks and insurance companies forums, part of the Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) category; Hi, Looking for a project on banking. I just need to know what topics should i concentrate on mainly, there ...

Banking Project - Need Help !!!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kirti Soni
Kirtisoni is on a distinguished road

Kirtisoni
Management Paradise Guru

Question Banking Project - Need Help !!! - October 22nd, 2012

Hi,
Looking for a project on banking. I just need to know what topics should i concentrate on mainly, there are so many topics to start off that i just cant wrap my head around which topic to start off with? Need Help !!!!
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Banking Project - Need Help !!!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Rajbir Kohli
rajbirkohli is an unknown quantity at this point

rajbirkohli
Sr. Analyst at Boston Consulting Group
Cool Re: Banking Project - Need Help !!! - October 22nd, 2012

In my opinion you should start off with "History of Banking in India" then move onto topic covering "Current Banks In India", "Banking services in India", "Reserve Bank of India (RBI)", "General Banking", "Management of Banking" and "Managing New Challenges".

These are just some of the topics which I believe will help you create a project but the main objective of the project should be to give more information about the current state of banking. For Example: Because of the following reasons, I prefer this project work to get the knowledge of the banking system:
  • Banking is an essential industry.
  • It is where we often wind up when we are seeking a problem in financial crisis and money related query.
  • Banking is one of the most regulated businesses in the world.
  • Banks remain important source for career opportunities for people.
  • It is vital system for developing economy for the nation.
  • Banks can play a dynamic role in delivery and purchase of consumer durable.

Old
 (3 (permalink))
Aadhira Sharma
aadhirasharma4 is an unknown quantity at this point

aadhirasharma4
Re: Banking Project - Need Help !!! - November 27th, 2012

Sorry i don't know.
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: Banking Project - Need Help !!! - February 25th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtisoni View Post
Hi,
Looking for a project on banking. I just need to know what topics should i concentrate on mainly, there are so many topics to start off that i just cant wrap my head around which topic to start off with? Need Help !!!!
Hey kirti, as you said that there are lots of topic on banking to choose from. Well, i am suggesting you a topic and project report, i think it would help you. I am uploading a document of HDFC banking system project and hope it would help you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf banking at hdfc bank.pdf (302.5 KB, 0 views)