Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) > Discuss about leading banks and insurance companies

Better side of internet

Discuss Better side of internet within the Discuss about leading banks and insurance companies forums, part of the Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) category; Hi guys & gals i want to know .... how many members think mangement paradise is better side of internet ...

Better side of internet
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Nikhil Mandani
nikhil_mandani is on a distinguished road

nikhil_mandani
Deputy Manger at future education

Better side of internet - April 28th, 2007

Hi guys & gals
i want to know .... how many members think mangement paradise is better side of internet
whaterver is u guys & gals have opinion plz do reply ?
Thanks & Regards
nikhil
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: Better side of internet
Old
 (2 (permalink))
priyanka1987
priyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to all

priyanka1987
Management Paradise Newbie
Re: Better side of internet - April 28th, 2007

well in my point of view... evry coin has good side n bad side.... n managementparadise is surly a good side of internet...... well i must say this is a grt topic to discuss......... well 1stly Mp proiveds grt amt of knowledge... 2nd MP makes u think... creates interest in students... its a diff n int. way of studyies... its a bank of knowledge.... ppl share their work... projects which is a grt part... u can always refer others project ... ppl ask 4r help on projects n other seriously take part n try to help which show's member r involved!! its always better to spend ur time in doing someting that gives u info, kwldge....

to sum up MP is best in watever work they r doing 4r students... keep going MP.....

take care

Regards,

Priyanka
Old
 (3 (permalink))
cijothomas
cijothomas is on a distinguished road

cijothomas
I am a Btech Student Now (3rd year in computer Science)
Kerala

Re: Better side of internet - May 4th, 2007

Better Sides of internet are unlimited!

1) Communication-- messenger services yahoo,gtalk- provides cheap calling rates to us,uk etc

2)social netwokring- like orkut- meets new people, make frnds... keep up good relations with old friends.. the communities for avairous topics in orkut is additional benefit

3)internet bankings,online transactions,

4)shoppings

5)online forums.. (like mp) where knowledge is shared!

6) benefits are unlimited!!

few -ve impact on society..

Children get to see adult contents shared via net.
After all,, most illegal contents like adult material,pirated videos are shared via internet.

Childrem may spend too much time chating etc etc,, and the person with which they chat may have good or bad influence on them!

regards,
Cijo Thomas

" I will always take efforts for creating a better India.A secure and prosper India,free of corruption,poverty,unemployment "- Cijo Thomas

Last edited by priyanka1987; May 8th, 2007 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Email id
  Send a message via Yahoo to cijothomas  
Old
 (4 (permalink))
priyanka1987
priyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to allpriyanka1987 is a name known to all

priyanka1987
Re: Better side of internet - May 5th, 2007

well thst was a very good reply.... wat other people think on this.... we dont want view's but a good discussion over here.... there is lot to say on this topic.. so just tell us what do u wanna say on this and share with us!!!

Looking forword for good participation....

Regards,

Priyanka
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Better side of internet - May 5th, 2007

I have my eye on this topic. I'd love to hear some good and bad things about MP.

Furthermore, feel free to disclose what other things you expect from MP.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
priyanka1987

priyanka1987
Re: Better side of internet - May 21st, 2007

y no replies on this topic....... i guess its a nice topic to talk on........... watever u feel just say..... let it be anything that is in ur mind...... abt good and bad side of internet........... consider MP n say bad points n good points....... wat addition u need...... wat more u want in forums........ specially i would like to hear abt BBI forum....... pls we need ur replies not just view...... wake up guys.......

Regards,

Priyanka
Old
 (7 (permalink))
cijothomas
cijothomas is on a distinguished road

cijothomas
I am a Btech Student Now (3rd year in computer Science)
Kerala

Re: Better side of internet - March 3rd, 2008

this topic seems to be a good one to discuss.. but not much activity here! (

" I will always take efforts for creating a better India.A secure and prosper India,free of corruption,poverty,unemployment "- Cijo Thomas
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Nitin Agrawal
nitinda is an unknown quantity at this point

nitinda
Student of MBA at Smt K. G. Mittal Institute of management it and research
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Better side of internet - September 16th, 2008

i know it is great site it is the haven for all the student of mba & bba here every think is good like GD discusion on diffrent topics projects on subjects
Old
 (9 (permalink))
urvi88
urvi88 is an unknown quantity at this point

urvi88

Institute: prime-targeting
Re: Better side of internet - June 26th, 2009

According to me MP is the best forum to get knowledge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
Hussy Mike
mikey110 is an unknown quantity at this point

mikey110
Student of BBA at austalian college
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

Re: Better side of internet - July 24th, 2010

hi!!
i m using this site. and i tell you that it is the better side. this side is the knowledge of forums.

Last edited by abhishreshthaa; July 29th, 2010 at 06:11 PM..