• Nick ( Nikhil )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hey Guys,

I thought we should award something to the user that most of us adore for his philantrophic nature.

So here is a poll, vote for the user you think is the most helpful and we will award 250 points to that user .

The poll closes on September 20th.

PS : If I have forgotten to put in your name, or you wish to be a contender in this, please reply to this thread.

KEEP VOTING GUYS.

kartik said:
Hey Guys,

I thought we should award something to the user that most of us adore for his philantrophic nature.

So here is a poll, vote for the user you think is the most helpful and we will award 250 points to that user .

PS : If I have forgotten to put in your name, or you wish to be a contender in this, please reply to this thread.

KEEP VOTING GUYS.

no doubt...i will vote to Gaurav...lol

he's mastermind...helpful...dynamic...eager to help some1...alwayz...

and i want to vote katik also...but, eh katik, this is not good thing not to include ur name in nominees...katik is the most helpful person on mp, from right from the beginning (as he 's genious - founder of mp)

:SugarwareZ-229:

Last edited:

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i vote for......

venga n gaurav...........both r too helpful......i cant decide who tops among thm.......

well even cheetu, pratik hav ben useful........with thr thoruogh details on the projects....

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
kartik said:
Hey Guys,

KEEP VOTING GUYS.
Good idea Kartik, but u shud include ur name too...

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Basically it is to reward helpful users by giving them recognition on this thread and giving away points.

What will I do with points ? I am the one giving em . So I did not put my name in it

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Good thread kartik even i would suggest that u should put ur name too, i was first looking for ur name but i didnt found it and than i voted for gaurav, a good friend of mine and a helpful guy ;-)

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
I am totally speechless at the gesture... At this point, i've no words left to show my appreciation.... but would certainly keep helping the people here, irrespective of the fact, whether i win the award or not.

thankful to all

Gaurav

vishimani

but ya i donot very with other members but i vote for bond as his experiences selflessly posted for us motivates me a lot i donot know for others he at this age and stage is still more energetic and enthusiastic must be applauded i am his die hard fan ////

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Thnx u all to show ur appreciation towards me.... Hope u will support me this way.... so that i can take MP to the next level.................

ne1 knows who voted to me?

i'm very much honored by ur single vote...reply the one who has voted to me...plz !!!

:SugarwareZ-064:

i think gaurav, vijit, n pooja stands tall here...the most helpful users on mp.com...!

actually, all the mp members are helpful at the same level ... hence no competition stands for most helpful person on mp ... !!!

but anyways, good poll, kartik !!!

Last edited:

nick18_in

MP Guru
Hey gaurav...
Thnxx for recommending my name.... but did I really help someone???? :SugarwareZ-064:

I dont know man.....
then too...Thnxxxxxxxxxxx again...:tea:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
As the days are passing by, the competition is growing stiff... however, one thing which we can see, so nicely, is the way people are showing their appreciation, which is much more than i ever needed.

Now, i may or may not win the award, but having touched so many hearts, per se, is so filling.

Thank you Mp junta for considering me so much worthy for all this appreciation. I hope to help as many people as i can.

p.s. Busy with exams will 25th.. so will actively participate after that.

ciao! and take care..

Regards

Gaurav

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
nick18_in said:
Hey gaurav...
Thnxx for recommending my name.... but did I really help someone???? :SugarwareZ-064:

I dont know man.....
then too...Thnxxxxxxxxxxx again...:tea:
Well Nikhil,
I know a lot about u and i know of ur helpful nature. Despite ur busy schedule, u're able to help a number of people, which by itself, is a gr8 thing.

The articles u post are very nice to read and i think, more than anyone, they motivate me a lot. Anyway, it doesnt matter who wins... benevolence is not based on contests.