QUIZ - MUST HAVE HEARD THE GAME RIGHT

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is a new game, guys.

Every answer fetches a point to the candidate who answered. Each member is allowed to post only one question per post. Candidate should answer and then post their question in the same post. Only one try available, no passing the question. NO NEGATIVE MARKINGS.

The one who has got the highest points till the end of 10th OF JAN , will get +2 reps, and lower than that (The second positioned) will get a +rep. <------ Don't actually see this, SEE THE ENJOYMENT/FUN. Cheesy

ENJOY.

Example (Silly one):

I ask - Which is the widest river in the world ?

Someone answers - River Amazon, and then continues with asking another question in the same post.

The person who asked the question has to tell if the answer is right or not (Like in this case I asked and I have to tell whether it's true or not - I tell it's true, and then I carry on by giving the answer of the previous post and asking a new question). If not, they have to specify the correct answer, also they have to add previous post's answer plus the question. BE FAIR. GO TRUE. Roll Eyes
:SugarwareZ-286::SugarwareZ-264:

AND ALSO MANGEMENT QUESTION CAN ALSO BE ASKED

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
SO I ASK THE QUESTION FIRST

Question: Country with the highest inflation rates? And give the current index as well?

pgraman01

your answer is right what do you think about the indian economy will it be beneficial for us in future ?

you get plus rep points :tea:

Thanks gaurav.

Am not have that much knowledge in economics. Any way Let me share my opinion on your question.

At present, we all are suffering from our economic condition, frequent hikes in petrol prices are the cause. If we look at the GDP of our economy, it was 8.5 in 2010-11, but last month it was 7.7 but our target for 2012-2017 is 10. If the downfall continues how could our economy achieve its target.

We need some effective policies from our government in order to get benefit in the future.

share your opinion gaurav. (sorry Power cut let me join after some time)

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thanks gaurav.

Am not have that much knowledge in economics. Any way Let me share my opinion on your question.

At present, we all are suffering from our economic condition, frequent hikes in petrol prices are the cause. If we look at the GDP of our economy, it was 8.5 in 2010-11, but last month it was 7.7 but our target for 2012-2017 is 10. If the downfall continues how could our economy achieve its target.

We need some effective policies from our government in order to get benefit in the future.

share your opinion gaurav. (sorry Power cut let me join after some time)

your answer is right so plus rep

ya its the petrol prices are rising for my opinion India will be good investment hub in future so what your next question for me

pgraman01

Gaurav, LIC is one of the insurance company in India. But it regulated by one body. I need the regulating bodies name.

sorry for the late reply gaurav

pgraman01

What do you mean by social entrepreneur gaurav. let me say, you just confirm whether it is correct or not.

the person one who do beneficiary things to the societal growth is called social entrepreneur. isnt it?

pgraman01

Hmm, Here is my answer for your question gaurav.

Whom ever, whether a social entrepreneur or a normal entrepreneur. Both are going to benefit the country. Because, in each case the employment opportunity would increase. So, it will reduce unemployment.

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hmm, Here is my answer for your question gaurav.

Whom ever, whether a social entrepreneur or a normal entrepreneur. Both are going to benefit the country. Because, in each case the employment opportunity would increase. So, it will reduce unemployment.

you are right so next question for me :tea:

and good morning