Discuss ANSWER THE Quiz within the Contests , Quizes and Community Games forums, part of the Quiz , Marketplace and Community games category; Father of Indian Archeology : 2. Founder of Jainism? 3. Ashtanga Marga is the Central theme of: 4. The first ...
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
ANSWER THE Quiz
ANSWER THE Quiz - July 12th, 2011
Father of Indian Archeology :
2. Founder of Jainism?
3. Ashtanga Marga is the Central theme of:
4. The first Jain Council was held at:
5. Famous rock cut Kailas Temple at Ellora was built by?
6. The Italian traveler visited Vijaya Nagar during the reign of Devaraya I:?
7. The book “Budhacharitha” was written by ?
8. Capital of Yadava Kingdom:
9. The Sakae era began in :
10. Author of Rajatarangini?
11. The fist and only Muslim woman ruler who ever ruled Delhi was:?
12. Fatawa-i-Jahandari is the work of :
13. Diwan-i-Ariz of the Delhi sultanate is :
14. Pantharpur was the religious reform movement among the :
15. William Hawkins visited Mughal court during the time of :
16. Fatehpur Sikri was founded by Akbar to commemorate his victory over:
17. The Mughal ruler known as ‘mixture of opposites’:
18. The Mughal emperor known as “Prince of Builders”?
19. Khalsa, a militant force of the Sikhs was organized by :
20. John Shore, Governor General of British India introduced:
21. Sathi was declared illegal during the Governor-Generalship of :
22. The Govt.of India Act 1919 was based on :
23. Satya Sodhak Samaj was founded by :
24. Azad Hind Fauj was organized by:
25. Who said “Go back to the Vedas”?
26. Amartya Sen is the first Asian who got Nobel prize in :
27. The community farm started by Mahatma Gandhi near Johannesburg was:
28. The Indian Prime Minister associated with the creation of Bangladesh was:
29. The first Indian who became Miss world:
30. The capital of second Chera empire:
31. The capital of Venad:
32. The ship in which Vascodagama came to Kerala :
33. Blue water policy is associated with :
34. The battle of Plassey was fought between:
35. The ruler who issued Royal proclamation abolishing slavery in Travancore:
36. Whose reign is considered as the golden age of modern Travancore?
37. First Diwan of cochin was:
38. High court of Cochin was established during the Diwanship of :
39. Travancore-Cochin state was formed in :
40. People’s Planning Campaign in Kerala was inaugurated :
41. The running of fan makes us comfortable during Summer because it :
42. Heat energy from the Sun reaches the earth by :
43. Temperature of an electric heater becomes constant after sometime because:
44. When current flows through a metallic conductor, heat is produced, known as :
45. Helium was discovered by :
46. Which one of the following elements is not detected by Lassaignes test?
(a)Oxygen (b)Sulphur (c)Nitrogen (d)Chlorine.
47. The credit of discovery of Hydrogen goes to:
48. Which of the following is added to LPG to detect its leakage?
(a)Methane (b)Mercapton (c)Mercury (d)Pentane.
49. Which gas, on coming in contact with blood forms carboxy hemoglobin?
50. The smallest unit of an element which takes part in a chemical reaction:
51. Movement of plants towards light is known as :
52. Cellular structure associated with intracellular digestion is :
53. Which is the smallest gland in the body ?
54. Genes are located on :
55. Which of the following animal is unicellular?
(a)Earthworm (b)Starfish (c)Amoeba (d)Sponge
56. Sonipat is famous for:
57. The general ‘trend of isotherms’ on the Globe is in:
58. Plate Tectonics is the study of :
59. Asteroids are:
60. The first secretary general of U.N.O.(United Nations Organisation) who got Nobel Prize:
61. The winner of the French Open Tennis Tournament of 2007?
62. Nathula pass is in :
63. Father of Co-operative movement?
64. The newly joined member of UNO?
65. Computer was first invented by:
66. The date on which Indian States implemented Value Added Tax(VAT):
67. The objective of Consumer Protection Act is :
68. Normal tenure of a member in Rajya Sabha is :
69. Residuary powers means those powers which are:
|Related to ANSWER THE Quiz|