Logic questions? Answer it if u can

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here are the questions:

Q: WHERE DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE SUNDAY?

Q: WHERE DO YOU FIND A LOT OF CITIES BUT NOT A HOUSE?

Q: HOW CAN YOU DOUBLE YOUR MONEY?

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
1) dictionary
2) publicities
3) fold it once
:SugarwareZ-245:

Your first answer is right... second one can also be considered as right but my answer was different.... and third one is wrong... by folding the money becomes half not double...

I will reveal the second and third answer... on monday...

priyankappd

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
acc to me the ans to the second question is
Globe

the answer to the third question is
we can double the money by seeing it in the Mirror

let me know if i'm right

naveen1815

It creates in the beginning someone the days according to that order.
I can also ask u this question also where does tuesdcanay come before wednesday.
It's just the wastage of time.

Answer : New york

By Investing the money or by taking an insurance policy..............
ur money will get twice or thrice also.

KatharineHudson

Ok Here is a new logic question. Answer if you dare :)

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Ok Here is a new logic question. Answer if you dare :)

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

I hope there is logic to this one...lol...
waiting for your answer,,,

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey this one is quite simple... the woman shoots her husband from camera not gun, then she dips her husband's pic.. that is reel in the liquid solution then hang's it to get it dried... dats why after that she goes out with her husband coz he is alive as been shot by camera... lolz...

Puzzles You Won’t Be Able To Solve

1. Burning Ropes

You are given two ropes and a lighter. Each of the two ropes has the following property: if you light one end of the rope, it will take exactly one hour to burn to the other end. It doesn’t necessarily burn at a uniform rate. How can you measure a period of 45 minutes?

2. Cork, Bottle, Coin

You put a coin in an empty bottle and insert a cork in the bottle’s opening. How can you remove the coin without taking out the cork or breaking the bottle?

3. A Locked Door

You have 100 bags of coins each with 100 coins, but only one of these bags has gold coins. The gold coin weighs 1.01 ounce and the other coins weighs 1 ounce. You also have a scale, but can only use it once. How can you identify the bag of gold coins?

:SugarwareZ-064:

Here are the questions:

I think Monday comes before Sunday in Dictionary and you can double your money when you fold it once. I think this would be the right answer but i do not know about the second one.

poornima lagadapati

1. Burning Ropes

You are given two ropes and a lighter. Each of the two ropes has the following property: if you light one end of the rope, it will take exactly one hour to burn to the other end. It doesn’t necessarily burn at a uniform rate. How can you measure a period of 45 minutes?

2. Cork, Bottle, Coin

You put a coin in an empty bottle and insert a cork in the bottle’s opening. How can you remove the coin without taking out the cork or breaking the bottle?

3. A Locked Door

You have 100 bags of coins each with 100 coins, but only one of these bags has gold coins. The gold coin weighs 1.01 ounce and the other coins weighs 1 ounce. You also have a scale, but can only use it once. How can you identify the bag of gold coins?

poornima lagadapati

1. Burning Ropes

2. Cork, Bottle, Coin

3. A Locked Door

1. Light both ends of rope A and one end of rope B. After 30 minutes, rope A will be completely burned up and there will be 30 minutes of rope B left. Light the other end of rope B; it will burn up in 15 minutes. Total time elapsed since starting the ropes on fire: 45 minutes.