Know your character

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
So lets start with myself...

Here Is the analysis of my character :)

Sponge Bob Square Pants

The Analysis----
You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and*never want to loose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not*understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most*part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people then you will be stress-free.

:SugarwareZ-248:

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
My Result
Charlie Brown
You are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

My result
it is fantastic and nice
my score was 35

Good work dude

Magician

My result is :

Charlie Brown

You are tender, you fall in love*quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a*family person. You call your mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may*occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with*reality.

Magician

rj031086

Rohan Jain
Guys, M uploading a file on character analysis...

Just check it out and post your replies.....:SugarwareZ-055:

My result - Total point : 31

Sponge Bob Square Pants
You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and*never want to loose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not*understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most*part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people then you will be stress-free.

priyankappd

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey my result is
Arnold :mullet:
You have lots of friends and you are also popular always willing to give advice and help out a person in need. You are very optimistic and you always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer if not you will have may conflicts with life. :SugarwareZ-218:

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey guys where are you all.....

Post the analysis of your character and let the world know yaa.....

Common...:SugarwareZ-071:

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MY RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SugarwareZ-124:

Sponge Bob Square Pants :SugarwareZ-090:

"You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and*never want to loose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not*understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most*part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people then you will be stress-free."

:SugarwareZ-219:

kamy214

My Result is 36
Charlie Brown
You are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

Sponge Bob Square Pants