eK SE BaDKar EK............LIars, Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here is the biggest truth

David beckham will be the new coach for Indian Football team :pound:

jituashani

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
BREAKING NEWS.................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anjliena jolie has adopted me not as a son but as his new BF.....hahahaha

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Gaurav Mittal sacked Kartik Raichura and became the next CEO of Management paradise....... :pound::pound::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Rahul Parab is the replacement for out-of-form Virender Sehvag in Indian Cricket Team versus Srilanka & West Indies..............for 8 ODIs...................

:pound:

ross18

MP Guru
hey rahul if u are plannin to take sehwag's place...congrats for it..

but u knw i m received a offer from the England Football Fedreation that they want me to play as their MidFeilder place which is left empty after the exit of David Beckham...so i m leavin in few days...to play my first match....

jituashani

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i will take my own decison rather than working on the fingures of sonia gandhi.........
----------------------MANMOHAN SINGH

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Say hello to the next CEO of Google................. which acquired MS and then acquired Mittal steel..... and all the other companies of the world........ :pound: :pound:

ross18 said:
hey rahul if u are plannin to take sehwag's place...congrats for it..

but u knw i m received a offer from the England Football Fedreation that they want me to play as their MidFeilder place which is left empty after the exit of David Beckham...so i m leavin in few days...to play my first match....

HEY, CONGRATS !

u r really die-heart fan of Football.................so new DAVID BECKHAM congrats !!!

next....................

INDIAN CRICKET TEAM WINS THE WORLD CUP 2007

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Anupam Joshi & Tanu gets married

kidding...............lo..............that's the game...............

:tea:

keep posting !!!

A.J. Mujhe Mat Marna..............Main Bahot Darta HOOn........... :pound:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I just made a research and found out that the universe is only a computer and we are in a CD and I am a virus :D