Batty

Hey Guyz,

I need some knowledge on the following topics.

I have been given an assignment on CB in which i have to choose 3 products and write about thr cultural benifits, Subcultural benifits and social Economic Classigfication Benifits.

For eg. if i Take Dove soap can anyone suggest me some points on its cultural benifits Sub cultural Benifits and Social Economic classification benifits.

Please reply so tht i can start of with the assignment.

Thanks

abhishreshthaa

Hey Guyz,

I have been given an assignment on CB in which i have to choose 3 products and write about thr cultural benifits, Subcultural benifits and social Economic Classigfication Benifits.

For eg. if i Take Dove soap can anyone suggest me some points on its cultural benifits Sub cultural Benifits and Social Economic classification benifits.

Thanks

hey friend, check this link ...
i hope it can help you a little in your project...
but ill sure get back with some more info. on this topic ok..

Consumer behavior : Dove vs Palmolive

Dove - Campaigning for Real Beauty | Consumer Behavior Caselets

consumer behavior study for DOVE

http://www.ibshyderabad.org/dc/sem3/marketing/SLMM602.pdf

Dove Men+care | MobileBehavior
:boink:

Hey Guyz,

Thanks

Hey batty, i will help you in your project. AS we know that the study and research about the requirements and demands of the consumer is called consumer behavior. I am uploading a presentation which may help you in your project on consumer behavior. Knowing consumer behavior is very important for any manufacturing company.

Attachments

• Consumer Behavior.ppt
    144 KB · Views: 0