chakravu fest of lala lajpatrai

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi guys , a good news for all the talented guys doing their mms/pgsand mba from mumbai .if u think ur talented then come to our college and show ur talent. this fest is really good for i has lots of management projects, contest and competitions. for more information pls write to me:SugarwareZ-191:

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi guys as i told u that lala college is organising management fest which will start from september and i will let u know the details of the fest ie of chakrayuvh a management fest so guys keep waiting for the hottest and toughest mangement fest of the year to come .

abhishekverma

thanks birendra for informing us about trhe lalas fest i am ready for the fest but pls let me know when it is starting and what all contest r there

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys its not for bms but for mba/mms/pgdba students and its going to be a big events and lots of celibritys r expected to come andcompetition is really tough

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Get me in touch with the CP if he is interested in cross promotions @ birendra

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys time have come and its next week when lala is going to rock so guys be ready i will give u all the details on tuesday and be prepared for the fest ok

ROZA

birendra.trivedi said:
hey guys time have come and its next week when lala is going to rock so guys be ready i will give u all the details on tuesday and be prepared for the fest ok

HI thanks for the info...
mba students of pune r allowed to take part in ur event or not...
i have my friends studying in pune....
they wanted to take part in ur event....
:SugarwareZ-191:

ROZA

birendra.trivedi said:

ROZA

birendra.trivedi said: