Will your MBA in HR take you here !

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi..

With the IT market peaking every day & continuing its growth at a rapid pace, the need for skilled IT professional is very high. What could this possibly mean to you as a Management Grad in HR Just read once to discover great opportunities.

IT companies continuously recruit large numbers of skilled IT professionals.

Recruiting IT professionals needs specific orientation & skills. Such a recruitment role is called as IT recruiter.

An IT recruiters job is a very crucial function in the entire software project chain. Needless to say IT organizations desperately want good quality, competent IT recruiter.

To get an idea of the demand for IT recruiter takes a moment & searches all the Job Portals!

An IT recruiter is different from regular recruiter since, he or she would need a good understanding of technology, processes & other issues related to software projects.

A regular MBA in HR does not orient you to specific requirement of an IT recruiter. To ride on the IT recruiter wave you will need focused, hands on training (not just weekends!) from those who have the relevant experience.

Aarohum, which is an experienced and dedicated IT recruitment team with many successful clients in India & abroad can open the door for your IT recruiter career.

IT Recruiter training program from Aarohum

This program will be for duration of 03 weeks & will broadly involve the following

1.Understanding & analysis of technical job requirements.
2.Developing skills in short listing right candidates.
3.Techniques & tools in getting genuine resumes.
4.How do you do a good IT interview at the recruiter level
5.Relevant technology orientation.
6.Client interface process & MORE.

Course Detail

Duration : Three weeks
Fees : Rs. 13, 500 /- only

Note: Please note this is not week end program, this will be conducted during working days.

Hurry up Limited seats only

Thanx & Best Rgds,

Mohd.Rafi
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aarohum,
Senior Executive - Human Resource,
4/1, Rudra Chambers, 4th Main, 9th Crs, Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 560 003, INDIA.
Telephone : +91 80 23343880 - Extn. 222 (Board line)
Tele Fax : +91 80 23343860
[email protected]

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Wasnt that a very narrowed down perspective .. cmon , there are ample opportunities for ppl with non it background in HR ..
regards

shailesh

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
Wasnt that a very narrowed down perspective .. cmon , there are ample opportunities for ppl with non it background in HR ..
regards

shailesh

dude...the above is nt written by me..but by the person whoz offering tht course... hehehe... ur rite..its a narrowd perspective...