Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur
is a student body which promotes entreprenureship among students. It invites various eminent entrepreneurs to deliver lectures to educate students about the joys and hardships of entrepreneurship.
Case study workshops, Knowledge Camps, patent workshops are conducted throughout the year to involve students in activities that are essential to an entrepreneur.
Ecell also actively incubates startup ideas by linking the right investors with the right entrepreneurs.
Ecell conducts a 3-day event called Esummit on an annual basis to invite people from all over the country to participate. The ultimate objective of Entrepreneurship Cell is to inspire more startups.
The Entrepreneurship Summit - 8th to 10th January 2010 We are glad to announce that like last year ManagementParadise.com are the Online Media Partners for E-Summit 2010. We shall keep you updated with all the important sessions of E-Summit 2010 and get the best coverage of this great Event.
A symposium where more than 3000 students interact with personalities from the corporate world, entrepreneurs, investors and academicians in the backdrop of a wide assortment of events. Conducted in January every year, the last summit witnessed eminent personalities like Dominique Trempont and Sanjeev Bhikchandani delivering awe-inspiring lectures; world class workshops by Intel and Fractal Analytics; the first ever Startup Fair where fresh start-ups shared their personal entrepreneurial experiences and the EBRF Conference among many other events.
It also includes a plethora of competitions on Business Plan, Product Design, Case Study and Social Entrepreneurship to introduce students to the entrepreneurial world.
This year we are also launching “The Cleantech Challenge” aimed at innovating the budding entrepreneurs to do their bit for making the globe green.
This year, the Entrepreneurship Summit which has a new Cleantech Business Plan competition [in collaboration with University of California, Berkley] and a bigger, larger scale Startup Fair. In collaboration with Morpheus Ventures, Mumbai Angels and the Indian Angel Network, ESummit-2010 will be an opportunity of a lifetime for entrepreneurs across the country. Competitions: * The Cleantech Challenge-
- Cleantech Challenge is a clean technology oriented b-plan competition. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that it is the first of its kind in India.
First Round Submission: The first round executive summary consisting of not more than 500 words should be submitted in pdf format.
Mail in your entries to
Last Date: 11th October 2009 Entrepreneurship Cell Kharagpur Envision –
Envision is a product design competition. The aim of this competition is to provide an arena where the next generation of block-buster products can be showcased and to provide a platform for the winners to take their idea to the next level. With the assistance of the TePP, feasible products can get up to 30 lacs worth of funding and mentorship.
First Round Submission: The contestants have to submit an online technical summary of their design and describe briefly the technical underpinnings of their product
Last Date: 20th October 2009 Entrepreneurship Cell Kharagpur * Eclairez -
- Eclairez is a Social Entrepreneurship Challenge aimed towards those individuals who have the gumption to empower those at the bottom of the pyramid as well as earn profits for themselves while doing so.
First Round Submission: The contestants have to summit an executive summary of their idea.
Last Date: 20th October 2009 Entrepreneurship Cell Kharagpur * Negocio
-- Negocio is a web based b-plan competition. The competition promises to bring out new ideas and formulate revolutionary revenue models in the Web Spectra which are yet to be ventured.
First Round Submission: The contestants have to summit an executive summary of their web idea.
Last Date: 20th October 2009 Entrepreneurship Cell Kharagpur * Pensez -
- Pensez is the annual Case Study Competition. The problem statements are designed to inculcate an innovative strategy of analysing phenomena relating to entrepreneurship in general. It includes Sociological, Industrial and Technological aspects designed to focus on certain trends and issues in entrepreneurial spheres. Problem Statement to be launched soon Entrepreneurship Cell Kharagpur
The Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive
10 Days. 10 Cities.
Starting from Chandigarh and ending at Kharagpur, ECell IIT Kharagpur in association with TIMES PRIVATE TREATIES and The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE), will conduct a workshop each in 10 selected cities for ten continuous days traversing the length and breadth of the country.
Each workshop or indigenously termed EAC includes an imminent personality with
Entrepreneurial experience sharing the same and introducing to the students the concept and stages involved in entrepreneurship. The Detailed Schedule:
* DAY 1 Tuesday, 29th September : Chandigarh [Punjab Engineering College]
* DAY 2 Wednesday, 30th September: Pune [Maharashtra Institute of Technology]
* DAY 3 Thursday, 1st October: Lucknow [Integral University]
* DAY 4 Friday, 2nd October: Holiday
* DAY 5 Saturday, 3rd October: Chennai [Anna University, Chennai]
* DAY 6 Sunday, 4th October: Holiday
* DAY 7 Monday, 5th October:
o Hyderabad [Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University]
o Delhi [Delhi College of Engineering]
* DAY 8 Tuesday, 6th October: Bhopal [Oriental Institute of Science and Technology]
* DAY 9 Wednesday, 7th October:
o Ranchi [Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra]
o Bhubaneswar [IIT Bhubaneswar]
* DAY 10 Thursday, 8th October: IIT Kharagpur.
For more details visit Entrepreneurship Cell Kharagpur Contact:
+919933776384Your browser may not support display of this image.