Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Preparation Resource for Entrance Exams > CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams

UGC NET 2018

Discuss UGC NET 2018 within the CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams forums, part of the Preparation Resource for Entrance Exams category; ...

UGC NET 2018
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Ravi Mahawar
ravimahawar is an unknown quantity at this point

ravimahawar
UGC NET 2018 - April 2nd, 2018

Candidates who have completed their post graduation can apply for UGC NET 2018 Exam in Management subject.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the CBSE Board Exam on behalf of UGC.
To appear in UGC NET Exam, you must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned below –
Masters’ degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC & for PwD candidates).
Candidates who will appear in UGC NET Exam for JRF should not exceed more than 30 years of their age.
There is no age limit for the post of Assistant Professor.
To know more about UGC NET 2018 visit 'eduncle.com'.
I hope it helps!
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: UGC NET 2018
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Pushpendra Malav
pushpendra25 is an unknown quantity at this point

pushpendra25

Institute: MAIIT jaipur
Re: UGC NET 2018 - June 7th, 2018

Hi Ravi,
thank you for the useful information about the UGC NET Examination.
I have completed the graduation with electronics. I want to know if after the post graduation which subject should I choose for the NET Exam.
Which UGC NET Study material should I prefer for the preparation so that I can qualify the UGC NET Exam in the first attempt.
Waiting for the best suggestion from all the UGC NET Aspirants.
Friends: (0)