SNAP Test on Dec 16,2007

prachee

MP Guru
plzzzzzz can anyone give a detail idea about snap test i mean regarding the prospec and for regist

forwardram

Hey guys,

I am a first year student of Symbiosis Institute of International Business... I cracked SNAP this year.. so i'll help u guys out with any queries u have....

About snap.. well its easier than CAT.. it has 4 sections.. english, math, logic and GK... negative marking of 0.25 per wrong question.... 1 mark per right answer...

Books to refer well if u can get hold of ims material they are generally good... any book which teach u maths upto 12th level is good enough for snap... read manorama year book for GK

happy04

hey i want to know whether this exam is tougher than MAT.I personally think it is but lemme clarify

akansha_khare

Hey guys,

I am a first year student of Symbiosis Institute of International Business... I cracked SNAP this year.. so i'll help u guys out with any queries u have....

About snap.. well its easier than CAT.. it has 4 sections.. english, math, logic and GK... negative marking of 0.25 per wrong question.... 1 mark per right answer...

Books to refer well if u can get hold of ims material they are generally good... any book which teach u maths upto 12th level is good enough for snap... read manorama year book for GK

hey thanks.... bt dis wil help na??
n generally upto wat score r ppl admitted

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
can anybody guide me what to do for GK part in SNAP???
Gk is considered as a section which is very tough to score, owing to the fact that questions can be asked from anywhere. However, stay tuned through competition success review and other latest current affairs books, newspapers, magazines, etc.

Generally scoring in this section is difficult because aspirants may not be abreast with the latest facts.. however, cut off is generally low and with a decent preparation u can clear it easily.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
thanks gaurav for reply
If you liked the post, click on the
"thanks button"
thanksgn1.jpg

Posting thanks is not needed.

Read the " newbie's guide " on how to post on MP

saurabh1702

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi guys.... SNAP is one of the most easiest xams of all ...
jusrelax.. work on ur speed and calculations... eng focusses on predominantly basic knwldge and vocab... maths is a piece of cake... but again this is wht makes the xam diff.... a few errors here and thr-and ur out....

all the best..