Getting stared with cat(cat related querie)

asgoodwill

Hi,
I am a student of B.TECH 1st year and i want to know that what is the correct time for the preparation for cat exam should i start form now onwards or i should wait...
plzz tell me because i don't want to waste any time

Also tell me how 2 get stared,i.e what should i do?

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,
I am a student of B.TECH 1st year and i want to know that what is the correct time for the preparation for cat exam should i start form now onwards or i should wait...
plzz tell me because i don't want to waste any time

Also tell me how 2 get stared,i.e what should i do?

Since you are in the first year right now and I gues 3 more years of b.tech study you will be undergoing and then you can apply for CAT. So you have ample of time to prepare for the exam. And its never early for preparing for the CAT exam.

So what you can do is firstly, lots of CAT peparatory material is available over the site. Kindly download or read it as its comfortable to you. You can start from the English section get a hang of the style of the paper and patterns and the level of difficulties.

Slowly you can shift towards the Quant section and its considered as a little tough to crack, spend more time in understanding the questions and some tricks to solve it fast.

The third section of Data interpretation can be done side by side as its a bit simpler compared with the rest.

So just get a hang of the things first, judge yourself where do you stand and whats the target. Accordingly choose a suitable coaching class to help you prepare better.

All the best.

Any furthur queries then feel free to ask.

asgoodwill

Sir,
thank you sir for your help,can u please tell me what type of stuff(subjects) i need u study to do the papers u had mentioned.................