smart_aniket

hey bro we r asked 2 submit a proj. on law were we need 2 submit a report on a visit 2 any court of law with a case 2 xplain
can u hlp me out....!

yshah84

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi...I need some data on the following topic & case studies

Copy rights as a part of intellectual property rights with case studies like Karishma - miracle of destiny, Da VInci Code, Betiya apna ya paraya contrevorsy.

can some1 post pls.....

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Jet Airways’ Labour Dispute: Trade Unions and India’s Labour

Abstract:
Disputes in domestic and multinational companies in India are on a rise since 2008. It is not sure whether the labour unrest is here to stay or it is just a side effect of the toppled economy. Citing a plethora of faults with employers, the labour community, represented by various organisations ranging from local trade unions to officers’ associations continuously engaged themselves in strikes and protests. Indian economy which is about to lean heavily on service sector would get affected if the problem is not solved soon. While Jet Airways’ pilots went on a strike for 5 days, there were millions of passengers who landed up in trouble. The results? Bad reputation for both – the company and the employees plus great monetary loss. While India’s age old labour laws stand safeguarding the interests of the supposedly less powerful ‘employee’ community with a few amendments over the years, ironically, the labour unrest is growing in the country. Is it time to modify India’s labour laws? Who is on the wrong side, employees or employers? The case study deals with the labour laws in India and its effect and influence in the modern day trade unions and businesses. Explaining the case of Jet Airways labour dispute in 2009, the case brings in the issues of increasing labour discontent and makes a case for why a major reform in labour legislations is required.

Pedagogical Objectives:

To understand the need and importance of Indian labour laws and have an overview of all the laws related to Indian workers
To discuss the causes of increase in labour disputes in India in general and that of Jet Airways in particular
To discuss and debate on all the possible ways of and means to resolve the impasse between Jet Airways retrenched pilots and Jet Airways management and to address the standoff amicably To discuss and debate on labour relations in India and the influence of Trade Union Act 1926.

hey hope this case study works for u tc

rvanj

hey guys , if u need any projects related to this topic , do let me know... i have ample data...

:SugarwareZ-225:
Hey friend, i need thesis on business law on any of the 2 following subjects:

1) Cases which have impacted consumer movement in India, or
2) A typical contract of goods & services in any industry of your choice
3) Wheels of commerce are on the roll by the incorporation of negotiable instrument act
4) Good Corporate Governance an idea whose time has come
5) The blood of the workman has to be borne by the industry

Please help me, i need to submit it asap. My email id is [email protected]

ravikumarkak

pls help with any articles or project report related to labour problems/IR issues in the Indian paint Industry..........(Urgent)

abhishreshthaa

pls help with any articles or project report related to labour problems/IR issues in the Indian paint Industry..........(Urgent)

hey ravi, please mention some more information about your project....
what is your project objective and other important thing and if you are looking for projects which you can use as a reference for your project then please use search option in the site you can find many related topic over there......

:SugarwareZ-057: