NEED HELP : Metal Handicrafts in Uttar Pradesh

aks9798

Hi All,

We live & doing export business of Metal Handicrafts in Uttar Pradesh.Our company is properietorship, in which my father is properietor..Due to the fall of demand & depreciation in dollar rates our business turnover has very much fallen down & has turned out in to big losses.This fall in business has resulted in not paying the bank interests & as a result of which the account has fallen in NPA category & the Banker's has started the procedure of possession of our martgaged properties & the possession notices has been printed in the newspapers as per the law.

Now we want to create a new private limited company & start a construction business.Please clarify if my father & I will be the director in the new company.Will there be any problem in applying for the loans or finances for the new business??????

NEED HELP & ADVISE.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Re: NEED HELP

well there will be some problem as the bankers have reputation points given to the people and they want certain documents by which they will come to know whether the person has any unpais earlier loans

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: NEED HELP

Well the bankers, whether be it private or public will definitely check the previous track records of various directors and promoters of the company....since asking for various kinds of loans like term loans or CC, bankers do check the director's profile and then only will they provide funds....so there will be a problem for asking loans

but you can also try to put someone else as the director of the company, whom you trust and he doesnt have any bad name in the market.

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hi All,

We live & doing export business of Metal Handicrafts in Uttar Pradesh.Our company is properietorship, in which my father is properietor..Due to the fall of demand & depreciation in dollar rates our business turnover has very much fallen down & has turned out in to big losses.This fall in business has resulted in not paying the bank interests & as a result of which the account has fallen in NPA category & the Banker's has started the procedure of possession of our martgaged properties & the possession notices has been printed in the newspapers as per the law.

Now we want to create a new private limited company & start a construction business.Please clarify if my father & I will be the director in the new company.Will there be any problem in applying for the loans or finances for the new business??????

NEED HELP & ADVISE.

Hey friend,

Here I am sharing Notes on Handicrafts, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Notes on Handicrafts.pdf
    183.4 KB · Views: 0