Law Assignment Needed

chheda_abhay

Hi Friends,

This is Abhay Chheda, actually i hv to prepare & submit the following assignment for Industrial Law. Can you help me out for the same. My email id is email id snipped read rules
My topics are as follows : ----

Topic : Promotion, Transfer and Voluntary Retirement.

Contents:

1) Promotion - Defination, Types of Promotion, Promotion Program and Procedure, Promotion Policy , Promotion System

2) Demotion - Causes

3) Transfer - Purpose, Policy and Procedure

4) Separation - Cessation of Service.

5) Voluntary Retirement - What is it? What would you call it? , Rationale behind VRS

6) Technicalities and Benefits - Hurdles in Execution , Measures, Precautions

Thanks & Regards
Abhay Chheda

Last edited by a moderator:

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well u have got the data urself wat help do u want in that then u have listed the topics there is lot of info available on net all the topics so wats d prob

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hi Friends,

This is Abhay Chheda, actually i hv to prepare & submit the following assignment for Industrial Law. Can you help me out for the same. My email id is email id snipped read rules
My topics are as follows : ----

Topic : Promotion, Transfer and Voluntary Retirement.

Contents:

1) Promotion - Defination, Types of Promotion, Promotion Program and Procedure, Promotion Policy , Promotion System

2) Demotion - Causes

3) Transfer - Purpose, Policy and Procedure

4) Separation - Cessation of Service.

5) Voluntary Retirement - What is it? What would you call it? , Rationale behind VRS

6) Technicalities and Benefits - Hurdles in Execution , Measures, Precautions

Thanks & Regards
Abhay Chheda

Hey friend,

Here I am up-loading Guidance on how to reference and write a law essay, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Guidance on how to reference and write a law essay.pdf
    167.8 KB · Views: 0