what is industry relations system ?

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Did you mean "What is industrial relations system ?"

An industrial relations system consists of the whole gamut of relationships between employees and employees and employers which are managed by the means of conflict and cooperation.

A sound industrial relations system is one in which relationships between management and employees (and their representatives) on the one hand, and between them and the State on the other, are more harmonious and cooperative than conflictual and creates an environment conducive to economic efficiency and the motivation, productivity and development of the employee and generates employee loyalty and mutual trust.

Actors in the IR system:

Three main parties are directly involved in industrial relations:

Employers: Employers possess certain rights vis-%u00E0-vis labors. They have the right to hire and fire them. Management can also affect workers%u2019 interests by exercising their right to relocate, close or merge the factory or to introduce technological changes.

Employees: Workers seek to improve the terms and conditions of their employment. They exchange views with management and voice their grievances. They also want to share decision making powers of management. Workers generally unite to form unions against the management and get support from these unions.

Government: The central and state government influences and regulates industrial relations through laws, rules, agreements, awards of court ad the like. It also includes third parties and labor and tribunal courts.

Please this question read anybody and my question given right answer.....thanks

To answer your question in a proper way and in details, i have attached ppt on industry relations system which can explain you very well and for any further query you can post here. Hope it will help you. Please find attachment.

Attachments

• Theories.ppt
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
Please this question read anybody and my question given right answer.....thanks

As we know that an industrial relations system includes the whole range of interactions between employees and employees and companies which are handled by the means of conflict and assistance. For more detailed information, you can download my presentation and check it.

Attachments

• industry relations system.pdf
    200.7 KB · Views: 4