Intellectual property law.

saimadhu

hello friends , i would appreciate if any one could provide me the link for any info about the intellectual property law.

regards,
sm

ALTON

I am aware that in order to take the patent bar exam in the US, candidates must have a 'hard science' bachelor degree. I was wondering whether one must take this exam to practise any form of intellectual property law? Is there a field in IP law which doesn't require this science background? Thanks in advance

hello friends , i would appreciate if any one could provide me the link for any info about the intellectual property law.

regards,
sm

wikipedia.org provide the awesome information about the Intellectual property low and I got there following information.....

Ip [Intellectual property] is a term mentioning a number of unique types of movement for which a set of privileges are recognized under the corresponding areas of law. Under Ip law, owners are provided certain unique privileges to various markets, machines, musical technology, fictional, and creative works, findings.

regards,
sm

Hey madhu, as you mentioned that you need information on intellectual property law so i found out some information and would like to share it with you which would help you. So please download my presentation and also let me know your feedback.

Attachments

• Intellectual property law.pdf
    659.3 KB · Views: 0