Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Business Environment

Business Environment

Discuss Business Environment within the Business Environment forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Post your questions and queries for Business Environment (B.E) or help others by replying to this topic Advertisements...

Business Environment (B.E)
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Business Environment (B.E) - March 25th, 2005

Post your questions and queries for Business Environment (B.E) or help others by replying to this topic
Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Help for my B.B.M(v sem) project.
Old
 (2 (permalink))
meet_aseem
meet_aseem is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Help for my B.B.M(v sem) project. - August 21st, 2005

hello
I have to make a project in "business environment" on "the current scenario in banking sector in india with the indian banks going global and their comparitive analysis with the foreingn banks coming to india." plz help me out.

aseem srivastava
Friends: (0)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

August 21st, 2005

The introductory part u can prepare by refereing to
HTML Code:
http://www.managementparadise.com/projects/be/be_divya.html

More help wil b posted soon
Friends: (92)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB
Management Paradise Member

Thumbs up August 21st, 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by meet_aseem
I have to make a project in "business environment" on "the current scenario in banking sector in india with the indian banks going global and their comparitive analysis with the foreingn banks coming to india. plz help me out.
aseem srivastava
Hey there Aseem.. Well on banking sector what u could do frst is opt for P.E.S.T Analysis on the sector to give a micro view. Political, Economical, Social & Technological. U could go through the below article. Itz one of the brilliant articles
http://www.macroscan.com/cur/mar05/c...an_Banking.htm
Check out some other sites like
http://www.banknetindia.com
http://www.icicibank.com or u could drop down to banks like hdfc and icici as they tend to publish market reports which give more outlook on the industry as a whole.
Friends: (3)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
vishal1986
vishal1986 is on a distinguished road

vishal1986
August 23rd, 2005

hey..dude...r u done with ur project...if not..let me knw..i hv done a big project on the same topic....so if u still want it...add me on XXXXXXXXXXXXX n meet me onlin ne time.

No email id's plz..!! U can upload the project directly on the page..!!

Last edited by bhavin_3; March 6th, 2006 at 03:07 PM..

Old
 (6 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

August 29th, 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal1986
hey..dude...r u done with ur project...if not..let me knw..i hv done a big project on the same topic....so if u still want it...add me on XXXXXXXXXXXX n meet me onlin ne time.

well if u have the project plz forward it to me ...............XXXXXXXXXXX

No email id's plz..!! U can upload the project directly on the page..!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bhavin_3; March 6th, 2006 at 03:07 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to ViJiT Send a message via MSN to ViJiT  
Friends: (4)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
vishal1986
vishal1986 is on a distinguished road

vishal1986
September 11th, 2005

yeah sure...Vijith...i wil forward it soon...no probs 2 me...
Re: Business Environment
Old
 (8 (permalink))
saloni101

Re: Business Environment - August 29th, 2006

actually i want some help related with marketing enviornment and my topic is " study ont he place of installation of ATM's in ur city with respect to marketing enviornment. pls help me actually this i will be submitted on 31st.
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Pratik Mehta
pratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the rough

pratik_mehta7
management trainee at tcs
Management Paradise Newbie

Banks are always not the Answer........

Recent good news on the comparative performance of Indian-owned banks should be tempered with a reminder that banks are not always the best pathfinders to tribal economic development, according to Craig Nolte of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.

Nolte has been the shaping influence behind the San Francisco Fed's "Sovereign Lending" workshop series in recent years. After the better part of a decade working on Native-specific banking and financial issues, he would be the last person to pour cold water on tribal bank ownership.

But by way of a balancing cautionary note to the good news put out by North American Native Bankers Association in Indian Country Today (Vol. 23, Iss. 14) Nolte said that tribes must be careful not to assume that because Indian-owned banks are doing fairly well against all-bank averages, they should therefore start a bank. Many tribes may want to do so in the name of getting economic development loans out the door to tribal members. But in such cases, it may be wiser to work on the issues that often prevent tribal members from getting loans in the first instance - financial literacy, credit repair, loan application training, etc. Local and national efforts are under way for tribes in each of these areas, Nolte said.

Native Community Development Financial Institutions should not be considered an alternative to Indian-owned banks without rigorous research first, he added. CDFIs are non-profit organizations that provide low-income clientele with many banking services banks would charge more for, if they performed them at all. They do not penalize clients for faulty money management at the same rates banks would; and they tend to make loans at much lower rates of interest. But because of all that, Nolte said, they absorb many costs while their ability to generate profit is limited. In short, a Native CDFI can be an expensive proposition.

Finally, Nolte said that not all Indian-owned banks are entirely owned by tribes. Similarly, some Indian-owned banks are owned by individuals, not tribes. So even for tribes that put all possible due diligence into deciding to own a bank, sole tribal ownership may not be the only answer.

Pratik Mehta.)
THE LYCEUM
Mail me Pratik (at) managementparadise (dot) com .
Old
Pratik Mehta
pratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the rough

pratik_mehta7
management trainee at tcs
Management Paradise Newbie

hey dude...check out this site.....:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_teller_machine

Pratik Mehta.)
THE LYCEUM
Mail me Pratik (at) managementparadise (dot) com .
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: