Political environment

mathurvk

Does anyone have material on the political/legal threats faced by mcdonalds while entering indian market. Also how reliance industry managed the political environment in the begining

arpit007

Does anyone have material on the political/legal threats faced by mcdonalds while entering indian market. Also how reliance industry managed the political environment in the begining

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
data on political threats are difficult to get on net...c if u can get sum info frm business magazines..old issues.....regarding Mc Donals it wasnt a big prob cos in return it was bringing money with technology.......

Hey friend, you shared a very nice and interesting topic. Well, i searched a lot and finally got some important information related to your topic. So i am going to share that information in the form of presentation on political environment in India after independence.

Attachments

• political environment of india after independence.pdf
    117.1 KB · Views: 0

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The political environment is the state, government and its institutions and legislations and the public and private stakeholders who operate and interact with or influence that system.