Starbucks Distribution

pardhu.puri

Starbucks Distribution:

Ever dreamt of something that relaxes your mind and let you slip deep into its own flavor??
Yes,
You should have...
Even I had a dream of such kind…

Let me take to the world of Relaxation!!
In fact, the exodus of love towards it!!
Confused if this conversation is an indulged piece of human beauty???
Nope mates... Sorry for making you feel so.

But, now, this is all about the fantabulous Coffee shop, the Starbucks!!

Founded 1971,
18,850 Coffee Shops,
40 Countries,
8,800 Shops...

Statistics sound so good right??
Let’s get into the story,

Known to be the world’s premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee, set up with a mission of inspiring the generations and nurturing the human spirit. They say one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.

When you speak about an institution or attire,
You feel urged to know whereabouts, how-about and you discover each and every feasible feature. But there are only few statures which could answer your unending questions. Starbucks and its unique distribution could be the one among the list.
Once, you get to know about the Starbucks, you try to sound as if you were an abbot in this specific era while speaking to the other human.

If you were really trying to be so, you should know an interesting issue, Starbucks Distribution!!

Starbucks distribution is an understanding tool for all of the coffee lovers to estimate the Smart-work that was put forth by the team Starbucks.
Based in the United States, Starbucks has widely occupied the world of US by distributing its experiencing eccentricity of exposing the true taste of Coffee in the very right places of Public!!

Demand and display have a tough competition in Starbucks.
Because, the distribution is too much oriented by the die hard fans of the Starbucked Coffee...
Analysts pour in their knowledge and wisdom to pull out the factors like how a bean is prepared and what makes StarBucks a part of 19 wholesome countries.
According to their satisfying researches, the tables were filled in as understood by their stupendous studies.

Unveiling few of the top seeds of the Starbucks distributed on the planet earth,
Pointing out the spots which got Starbucked!

1. Augusta Plant(Augusta)
2. Bay Bread bakery (South San Francisco, California)
3. Carson Valley (Minden, Nevada)
4. Evolution Fresh (Rancho Cucamonga)
5. Kent Flexible (Kent, Washington)
6. New French Bakery (Ventura, California)
7. Sandy Run (Gaston, South Carolina)
8. York Roasting Plant (York, Pennsylvania)

Getting insight of the locations, now!
Sandy Run (Gaston, South Carolina)
A highly automated just-in-time roasting plant. Certification of LEED gold, and Commissioned in 2008, Sandy run produces about 1.5 million pounds of coffee, just on a weekly basis.
York Roasting Plant (York, Pennsylvania)
Said, one of the largest coffees roasting plants in the world along with the tag of “Starbucks largest distribution center”, York Roasting Plant supplies products to Starbucks stores and grocery stores at domestic and international. It has also been a part of the York County Community for the last 17 years.
Carson Valley (Minden, Nevada)
The Carson Valley Roasting Plant is one of the largest coffee roasting plants in the world and has been a part of the Douglas County Community since 2005.

Bay Bread bakery (South San Francisco, California)
"Shaw" is nicknamed after the road this plant sits on, but is formally known as Bay Bread. It is the largest plant with three functions: preparing products for La Boulange stores, preparing products for Starbucks stores, and new product testing and development

New French Bakery (Ventura, California)
The New French Bakery is a plant in Ventura, California focused solely on the wholesale division

Kent Flexible (Kent, Washington)
The Kent Flexible Plant is the only plant with three ongoing manufacturing processes, Roasting Starbucks and Seattle's Best Coffee, blending Tazo Tea and a flexible soluble line for Starbucks VIA ready brew. Built in 1992, Kent is the oldest plant in the company.

And, Starbucks feathers have a perfect distribution leading an indefinite path of Success for the company.
This is something everyone wishes for, isn’t it???
I need a coffee…
Accompany me???

----- Pardhu Vanchanagiri

Very nice article once again prudhu and i am really impressed by your effort. I also want to add some more important point to your thread regarding Starbucks distribution and that is why uploading a document which will give more details on Starbucks distribution.

Attachments

• Starbucks(1).ppt
    1.7 MB · Views: 0