mr_sleeks

Dear Friends,

I am searching for some projects on LPG. Can anyone help me urgently. in case anyone need any project on electronics please send me mail. i ll help you all.

thanks & Best Rgds to all
Vijay

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey i hv given u an attachment on globalisation,liberalisation,a privatization hope u take the best out of it for u r project k

Attachments

• Indian economy had experienced major policy changes in early 1990s.doc
    52 KB · Views: 103
Meaning and Definition of Liberlization

In general, liberalization (or liberalisation) refers to a relaxation of previous government restrictions, usually in such areas of social, political and economic policy. In some contexts this process or concept is often, but not always, referred to as deregulation.

Meaning and definition of Privatization

Privatization is the process of transferring an enterprise or industry from the public sector to the private sector. The public sector is the part of the economic system that is run by government agencies.

Meaning and Definition by Globalization

The process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.

:SugarwareZ-212:

Dear Friends,

I am searching for some projects on LPG. Can anyone help me urgently. in case anyone need any project on electronics please send me mail. i ll help you all.

thanks & Best Rgds to all
Vijay

Hey friend, finally got a project for you on liberalization and sharing here. Please check and i am sure it would help you. Liberalization actually relates to a relaxation of govt limitations, commonly in such areas of social, political and economic policy.

Attachments

• Liberlization.ppt
    2.8 MB · Views: 0