Corporate Governance (Project)

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
50 points for all project uploads. Less points because were initially uploaded in wrong section.

baljeet_30

Thanks priyanka the info was useful i request u if u get any other more info on this so pls pls help me hey by the way can u help me in doing the outline of the project that what points and subpoints should i include in this project

riddhams

hi sagar i would like to introduce my self iam riddham i think u have got the project on corporate governance in banks can u forward it to my mail id my id is riddhams @yahoo.co.in thank you byeeeeeeeee

pv_Srinivas2005

hai sagar,

I want some project report which can help me to complete my MBA. Can u help me in this senario, I'm doing my MBA from IGNOU, just send me a Corporate Governace Project

Thx
Sagar[/QUOTE]

wilson david

thanks your project was very helpful.......
I am making a 100mks project on corporate governance could you help me on that.......

rahul_patel

Corporate Governance is the set of arrangements through which organizations account to their stakeholders. Research has consistently shown that sound corporate governance supports economic development by promoting the efficient use of resources and by creating condition that attract both domestic and foreign investment. More important corporate organizations along with political and social governance, forms a consistent set of norms that underpin democracy and market-based economy.