Collection of Peter Norton

amitlahoti

hey guys...i have huge collection of Peter Norton ppt's...i m uploading some...n will upload all...jus keep giving me feedback...its a full series so plz dont be confused jus take it as i m giving u

amitlahoti

hey guys...i have huge collection of Peter Norton ppt's...i m uploading some...n will upload all...jus keep giving me feedback...its a full series so plz dont be confused jus take it as i m giving u

Attachments

• N4Less01.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 158

gaurav1987

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey dude nice ppt.. plzz write the name of the lesson whch u uploadin..it tends to help us.. looking fwd for your other uploads ... thanx...

hemang

hey to help others with the basics of computers i am uploading the loads of data regarding the true basics of computers u can call it "Heart & Soul" of computers they are all important html docs 4rom www.howstuffs.com
this site is really very usefull . If anyone want to anything regarding computers or technology can visit this site u will get all use full info

hemang

hey to help others with the basics of computers i am uploading the loads of data regarding the true basics of computers u can call it "Heart & Soul" of computers they are all important html docs 4rom www.howstuffs.com
this site is really very usefull . If anyone want to anything regarding computers or technology can visit this site u will get all use full info

gaurav1987

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey dude,
u got any info on erp system...any word document, site or ppt..if u hav any info plzz lemme knw m in gr8 need of it..thanx...waitin for ur rply...

djrubi

Can you please please upload all the lessons of Introduction to Computers, I'll be very thankful to you.