Project on BANCASSURANCE

aman854

hey, ur topic of BANCASSURANCE would be of great help me as im into this dept in an insurance company and comming from a non insurance background would love to go through your study and maybe help you understanding from our organisation point of view.
if you could mail me your project on < email id snipped . Infraction added. Read rules > that would be of gr8 help and interaction of views.
Looking forward for your reply.
Regards,
Aman

Last edited by a moderator:

aman854

hey, ur topic of BANCASSURANCE would be of great help me as im into this dept in an insurance company and comming from a non insurance background would love to go through your study and maybe help you understanding from our organisation point of view.
if you could mail me your project. That would be of gr8 help and interaction of views.
Looking forward for your reply.
Regards,
Aman

factorpankaj

Hey Sandhya, the "Project on BANCASSURANCE" is missing on MP now...I shall really be greatful if u could re-upload that for me...

thanx.

regards,
pk.

Padma

hi all,

Hereby I have attached my project on Bancassurance.Since i found it difficult to collect the data,am uploading my project here for your reference.Hope it will be useful.

Regards,
Padma T.S.

Attachments

• A STUDY ON BANCASSURANCE - FINAL YEAR PROJ.doc
    816 KB · Views: 181