Need to Prepare Project report on "dividend decisions" of kesoram cements

hi all,

I need to prepare project report on "dividend decisions" of kesoram cements, and i have to submit it in next week. If any of u have it plz help me.U can send me this report at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

abhishreshthaa

Re: Project report on "dividend decisions" of kesoram cements

Hello Puli, could you please elaborate on what exactly are you looking out for. Also mentioning things you have already researched would help us a lot in helping you.

Have you gone through Management Paradise Site and http://www.managementparadise.com/f...-heroes-indian-entrepreneurs-biographies.html ?

Use the search option to research more on your topic. Also, please elaborate on how you wish to structure the project and I will help you out with more ideas to help you make an amazing report.

Awaiting your reply.

hi abhi,
Thanks for ur reply,

Iam here by attaching the work what i did til now regarding decisions.

Main objectives are:

To understand the dividend decision and their impact on the firms investment opportunities

To compare the various theories of dividend with reference to their assumptions and conclusions

To forecast the future dividend payouts, eps,dps,earnings yield,dividends yield,retained earnings,profits by having the past 10 years data

To analyse the reasons of low or high retained earnings, dividend payouts,eps

To calculate the marketprice using relevance or irrelevance model like gordons,walter and millers approach

forecasting method am using for futurevalues are "holts method"

i must also use some methods like regression,correlation etc....which are suitable for analysis

i request you to please help me in making this report, i have to prepare as early as possible. can u please make it....

thanks and regards

rakesh

awaiting your reply

Attachments

• calculations and graphs.xlsx
    35.1 KB · Views: 13

bhaskar_mod

Hi Puli,

I can work this out. I shall get back to you on Monday

Thanks & Regards

Bhaskar

abhishreshthaa

thanks bhaskar, for helping out puli.
just keep on sharing ideas if any doubt then i am here.

sams1

can any body send report on devidend decisions