Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) > Banking and Insurance Final 100 marks projects

BBI project M&A in Banking

Discuss BBI project M&A in Banking within the Banking and Insurance Final 100 marks projects forums, part of the Banking and Insurance Paradise ( BBI Projects and Research Notes ) category; Guys can u help me out wid the Merger and acquistion in bankin sector project...........i m lil confused bout which ...

BBI project M&A in Banking
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Niranjan Mhatre
niranjanm is an unknown quantity at this point

niranjanm
Student of BBI at MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Question BBI project M&A in Banking - October 1st, 2009

Guys can u help me out wid the Merger and acquistion in bankin sector project...........i m lil confused bout which case study shuld i pic dat will rack the interviewers brain!!!!!!!
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: BBI project M&A in Banking
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: BBI project M&A in Banking - February 24th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanm View Post
Guys can u help me out wid the Merger and acquistion in bankin sector project...........i m lil confused bout which case study shuld i pic dat will rack the interviewers brain!!!!!!!
Hey nirenjan, i have got a document which contain content regarding merger and acquisition. I am uploading that content and you should download and check it. It may be of your use and help in your project.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mergers And Aquisition.pdf (238.1 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)