Dengue fever - a sure cure

Not sure how true this, but you have it now…

Juice of Papaya Leaves in Dengue fever - a sure cure - A Doctor & patients view "must read"

------------ --------- --------- --------- -----
I would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's sonwhohas just recovered from dengue fever. Apparently, his son was in thecritical stage at the SJMC ICU when his platelet count dropped to 15afterblood transfusion also.

His father was so worried that he seeked another friend's recommendationand his son was saved. He confessed to me that he give his son raw juiceof
the papaya leaves. From a platelet count as low as 45 after bloodtransfusion, it jumped to 135 after drinking the raw papaya leaf juice.Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he wasdischarged. So he asked me to pass this good news around.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves 2 pcs just clean and pound andsqueezethe juice thro cloth filter. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf.So
two tablespoons per serving once a day. No need to boil or cook or rinsewith hot water, it will lose its strength. Only the leafy part has to betaken, no stem or sap. It is very bitter and you have to swallow it. Butitworks wonders!!!!

Papaya Juice - Cure for Dengue

You may have heard this elsewhere, but if not, I am glad to inform youthatpapaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever isrampantnow, I think it's good to share this with all.

A friend of mine had dengue last year. It was a very serious situationforher as her platelet count had dropped to 28,000 after 3 days in hospitaland water had started to fill in her lungs. She haddifficulty in breathing. She was only 32-years old. Doctor said there'snocure for dengue. We just have to wait for her body immune system tobuildup resistance against dengue and fight its own battle.

She already had 2 blood transfusions and all of us were praying veryhardas her platelet continued to drop since the first day she was admitted.

Fortunately her mother-in-law heard that papaya juice would help toreducethe fever and got some papaya leaves, pounded them and squeezed thejuiceout for her. The next day, her platelet count started to increase, herfever subsided. She was given papaya juice regularly and she recoveredafter 3 days!!! Amazing but true.

Papaya juice has a cooling effect thus, it helps to reduce the heat inone's body. I found that its also good when one is having sore throat.

Source : Yahoo Mail.