ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Mirror View - Ebooks Links & Miscellenous Reading Material > Articles !!

Man with two sex organs

Man with two sex organs

Discuss Man with two sex organs within the Articles !! forums, part of the Mirror View - Ebooks Links & Miscellenous Reading Material category; It is a problem of plenty. But definitely not a happy one. Sanjay (name changed), a small-time businessman from a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
Man with two sex organs
Old
 (1 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Man with two sex organs - August 19th, 2006

It is a problem of plenty. But definitely not a happy one. Sanjay (name changed), a small-time businessman from a UP town was recently admitted to a private hospital in the city with a unique problem - he has two fully functional male organs, a condition medically known as penile duplication or diphallus.

Sanjay, 24, has lived with the condition since birth, concealing his shame from all. But now, the young man is contemplating matrimony and wants one of the organs removed.

Says a doctor in the hospital, "It is an extremely rare condition. More so because two fully functional penes is unheard of in even medical literature. In the more common form of diphallus, one organ is rudimentary."

According to medical literature, incidence of penile duplication is one in 55, 00,000. Only around 100 cases having been reported since the first one in 1609, literature available on the internet says.

The condition is caused by failure of mesodermal bands in the embryo to fuse properly. Mesoderm is one of the three primary germ layers of the embryo from several body parts are formed.
Advertisements

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[I][B]Problems in Life? -[/B][/I] [I][B]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/B][/I]
[I][B] !! [/B][/I][I][B]
[/B][/I]
[U][B]
[/B][/U]

Would u like to see
[I][B]Blog Updated[/B][B] !!!
[/B][/I][I][B]

[/B]
[/I]
[I][B]
[/B]
[/I]

[I]ONLINE GD[/I][B] - [/B]

[I][B]Join [/B][/I][I][B]to get GD notifications, updates[/B][/I][I][B]
[/B][/I]

[B][I]Liked my post? Press the[/I][/B][B]
[I]button[/I][/B]

Friends: (5)
Related to Man with two sex organs