Job specification of marketing manager
1. Marketing certificate, diploma or degree followed by a minimum of five years of professional services in marketing and communications leadership role.
2. Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
3. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
4. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
5. Proven ability to oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
6. Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
7. Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics.
8. Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
9. Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight time lines and high client expectations.
10. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
11. Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
Source: Marketing manager job description