FRIENDSHIP: A MISNOMER

FRIENDSHIP: A MISNOMER

- PRATIK MEHTA.

"Some have lost the company, and some count,
But those who knew us know no bounds".

How would you feel, if you were to born today? That's the feeling i am going through right now. It feels terrible.
"Everything is RELATIVE"

When old friends lose contact you are relatively new in this world. That is how Einstein would have explained. And if Silence could ever portray the feelings, i would better leave this blank.

Friendship is "Relationship amongst friends." I don't know who gave this definition, but I am writing this alone. Every one says that Self - Actualization is the point of Nirvana. But how can one attain Enlightenment without a Mirror (a Friend).

Even Economics has a hint of Friendship. Perfect competition was where all the buyers and sellers knew each other, in other words they were friends, and I won't be surprised that it is known as Queen of Social Sciences.

And when I think of all the Quarrels, all the Altercations amongst us, I am only remembered by Aristotle, "That only Like-Minded people fight.", but why do these like minded people don't like?

A Friend and i, entered in to an Argument, "to gain something, we need to lose something."
But sometimes i think, "to lose something, you need to gain something." But then what is the essence of Losing. The satire follows, is while losing that person, i have just gained/earned the title of "A Friend". But only pain is what we gain in earning that?

The most important fundamentals sometimes mislead us. Arithmetic states that 2 negatives make one positive, Whereas Logic states that 2 negatives means double the Negativity. Hence i am not able to make out that am i losing a friend while he is with me or making one while he is away.

It is said that more arguments you win, the fewer friends you have. perhaps i would have lost a majority of times.

ALL WORLD'S A STAGE, AND ALL PEOPLE ARE ACTORS". But as someone pointed it out sarcastically, where IS THE DAMN AUDIENCE?

Well to say, Time is the Greatest Spectator, which watches our every behavior. And when somebody observes us, we tend to change to our behavior, unconsciously.

That is the reason why we don't Remember the Friends we Make...

=============================================================================================

PS : We need staff for MP . Interested people send your resumes on [email protected]

PPS : YOU CAN BE THE CEO OF MP . CLICK HERE .

PPPS : E-learning for Sem 5 students. First Lecture this Monday the 19th of June. Log on to www.ManagementParadise.com/forums and Check the EKLAVYA section .