Free IGNOU Solved UnSolved Assignment Free TMA Projects IGNOU MCA Assignment BCA Assi

Free IGNOU Solved UnSolved Assignment Free TMA Projects IGNOU MCA Assignment BCA Assignment MBA Free IGNOU Forum

... > Free IGNOU Solved UnSolved Assignment Free TMA Projects IGNOU MCA Assignment BCA Assignment MBA Free IGNOU Forum Free Solve Unsolved ignou, Free Solve Unsolved ignou assignments,Free Solve Unsolved ...

Last edited by a moderator:

tejas_dv

Hi ,
i am presently studying for IGNOU .This sem my subjects are MS05,06,07,08.
Could you please help me with the assignment.
Thankx,
Tejas.

preeti.ashish

hi
can u pls provide solution to MBA IGNOU 2009 ASSIGNMENT
Economic and Social Environment ms-03
Assignment code: - 03/tma/sem-2/2009

1.” Business decision making is an economic process.” Analyze this statement with the help of examples.
2. Does the structure and growth of public sector matches with its objectives? Explain with the help of an example.
3.’ A long term strategy is imperative to achieve a consistent high export growth, control POL imports and achieve a sound BOP position.’ Critically evaluate this statement in the light of BOP crisis faced by India.
4. ‘Economic reforms have taken into account growth but ignored equity.’ Briefly explain this statement.
5. What are the basic functions of money? Explain in detail the derivative functions of money.
6. Write short notes on
a) Economic Environment
b) Public Accountability
c) Industrial Policy of 1956

naveeenkumar

hallo frns i m new to this site. i dont know much about the site kindly send me ignou 5th sem solved ansers of mcs-51 , 53, 54

i will b obliged of you

Arun1974

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
IGNOU MBA Solved Assignment, Projects IGNOU MCA/BCA Solve Assignment, Projects

Anybody required assistance in IGNOU MBA/MCA/BCA Assignments/Project. We provide all help in Project & Assignments, Recently we have all the assignment which is to be submitted by October 2009:SugarwareZ-095: - Arun

Attachments

• ms-1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 54
  • ms-2.doc
    25 KB · Views: 18
  • ms-3.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 19
  • ms-4.doc
    69 KB · Views: 17
  • ms-5.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 16
  • ms-6.doc
    26 KB · Views: 10
  • ms-7.doc
    25 KB · Views: 13
  • ms-8.doc
    32 KB · Views: 26
  • ms-9.doc
    25 KB · Views: 16
  • ms-10.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 14
  • ms-11.doc
    25 KB · Views: 13
  • ms-25.doc
    25 KB · Views: 8
  • ms-26.doc
  • ms-27.doc
    25 KB · Views: 6
  • ms-28.doc
    25 KB · Views: 9
  • ms-44.doc
    27 KB · Views: 12
  • ms-45.doc
    24 KB · Views: 8
  • ms-46.doc
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • ms-55.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ms-56.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ms-57.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ms-58.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ms-66.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
  • ms-68.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • ms-91.doc
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • ms-94.doc
    25 KB · Views: 6
  • ms-95.doc
    28 KB · Views: 8
  • ms-96.doc
  • ms-97.doc
    25 KB · Views: 12
  • ms-422.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
  • ms-611.doc
    31 KB · Views: 7
  • ms-612.doc
    26 KB · Views: 12

piuvijay

Re: IGNOU MBA Solved Assignment, Projects IGNOU MCA/BCA Solve Assignment, Projects

Anybody required assistance in IGNOU MBA/MCA/BCA Assignments/Project. We provide all help in Project & Assignments, Recently we have all the assignment which is to be submitted by October 2009:SugarwareZ-095: - Arun

hi Arun,

can you please send me the assignment of MS-5/6/7/8

thanks.

piuvijay

Re: IGNOU MBA Solved Assignment, Projects IGNOU MCA/BCA Solve Assignment, Projects

Hello Arun,

can you send me the solved assignment of MS-5/6/7/8.

thanx.

beta63

Hello, Please help me in solving IGNOU MBA MS-1,3,7,11 assignments of July,2009 semester of which 30 Oct, 2009 is the last date to submit.

krkansara11

Hi Arun,

Do you have complete solution of assignment for ms-01, 02, 03, 04?
I need them. Kindly let me know how to contact you.

amazeguy

Hi Arun,

Do you have complete solution of assignment MS-3 MS-08 MS-9 & MS-11 plz do send as soon as possilbe.

thankyu

amazeguy

hi arun kindly send the solutions of assignment MS-3 8 9 11 plz do this for me ill be thankfull to yu

ray_man

Hey Arun, can you send me solutions for MS-3

Arun1974

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hi Arun,

can you please send me the assignment of MS-5/6/7/8

thanks.
Sir you can contact me :horn::SugarwareZ-056:

mohinesh.arora

hi
can u pls provide solution to MBA IGNOU 2009 ASSIGNMENT
Economic and Social Environment ms-03
Assignment code: - 03/tma/sem-2/2009

1.” Business decision making is an economic process.” Analyze this statement with the help of examples.
2. Does the structure and growth of public sector matches with its objectives? Explain with the help of an example.
3.’ A long term strategy is imperative to achieve a consistent high export growth, control POL imports and achieve a sound BOP position.’ Critically evaluate this statement in the light of BOP crisis faced by India.
4. ‘Economic reforms have taken into account growth but ignored equity.’ Briefly explain this statement.
5. What are the basic functions of money? Explain in detail the derivative functions of money.
6. Write short notes on
a) Economic Environment
b) Public Accountability
c) Industrial Policy of 1956

do u have answers of these questions.............if yes please do provide it to me............as itz very urgent